Old March 17th 06, 03:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Larry

Default Tood's anime bbs violates PROTECT - Public Law 108-21

Tood, I'd be sweating just a little if I were you. The Justice
Department has just published a release which is partially quoted
below. Notice that one of the counts upon which Whorley was
*convicted* was the possession of anime cartoons which depicted
children engaged in sex acts.

Those cartoons are identical to what you are making available to the
public with your own home-hosted web board. Sweat, Tood, sweat ...

"RICHMOND, Va., March 10 /U.S. Newswire/ -- Dwight Whorley, 52, of
Richmond, Virginia has been sentenced to 240 months imprisonment on
child pornography charges, Acting Deputy Attorney General and United
States Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia Paul J. McNulty
and Assistant Attorney General for the Criminal Division Alice S.
Fisher today announced.

"Whorley was convicted on November 30, 2005, after a four-day jury
trial, of using a public computer at a Virginia Employment Commission
("VEC") office on March 30, 2004, to receive 20 obscene Japanese anime
cartoons that graphically depicted prepubescent female children being
forced to engage in sexual intercourse with adult males. Whorley was
convicted under a new federal statute enacted in 2003 that
criminalizes the production, distribution, or receipt of, or the
possession with intent to distribute obscene drawings, cartoons,
sculptures, paintings or any other obscene visual representation of
the sexual abuse of children. Whorley's conviction for receiving
cartoons is the first conviction under the statute that was not based
on actual photographs of children. ..."

(see http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/article.php?id=8536)

[This space reserved for Tood to post his misinterpretation of US
Federal Law.]
Old March 17th 06, 04:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

Default old news and ot news

On 17 Mar 2006 15:24:51 GMT, "Larry" wrote:

Tood, I'd be sweating just a little if I were you. The Justice
Department has just published a release which is partially quoted
below. Notice that one of the counts upon which Whorley was
*convicted* was the possession of anime cartoons which depicted
children engaged in sex acts.

Those cartoons are identical to what you are making available to the
public with your own home-hosted web board. Sweat, Tood, sweat ...

"RICHMOND, Va., March 10 /U.S. Newswire/ -- Dwight Whorley, 52, of
Richmond, Virginia has been sentenced to 240 months imprisonment on
child pornography charges, Acting Deputy Attorney General and United
States Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia Paul J. McNulty
and Assistant Attorney General for the Criminal Division Alice S.
Fisher today announced.

"Whorley was convicted on November 30, 2005,

notice the date
everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

he regualrly makes threats of aresst or of the power to confine folks againsthere will

he is lying of course

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
home 931-967-6282
work number?(931) 967-8200
or posiibly (931) 967-8249

well stevie you assked for it you got it
Mark Morgan

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old March 17th 06, 05:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
N9OGL

First off the PROTECT ACT and it partner COPPA (Child Obscenity
Pornography Prevention Act) are unconstitutional, these laws were
passed after the US Supreme Court struck down the CPPA (Child
Pornography Prevention Act of 1996) and these laws are vary similar to
the law that was struck down. Last time I heard these laws were being
challenged in court, by the ACLU. Those two laws are so
unconstitutional it not even funny
As for Whorely, Mr Whorely was just released from prision and was
on probabtion, he had been found guilty of possession of child porn
twice before the time mentioned above. So the violated he probabtion
and it was basically three strikes and your out type of deal. You can
more information about that he

http://12.156.123.39/coppa/index.htm

Anime is accually from what I've heard at the very bottom of the
Justice Department list, and it is a long list.

Todd N9OGL

Old March 17th 06, 09:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

N9OGL wrote:
[...]

Wrong, Toad, see you when you get out of jail, 70 years from now.
hAHHAAHAHAHA!

Old March 17th 06, 10:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
N9OGL

Why, are you going to visit your butt buddy Bubba?? I bet he loves it
when yoy drop the soap
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Old March 17th 06, 10:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

N9OGL wrote:
Why, are you going to visit your butt buddy Bubba??

You'll be black Bubba's butt buddy, but you'll like it, huh, FAGGOT?

I bet he loves it
when yoy drop the soap

According to your daddy James, you definately do..........

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Have fun in Joilet, Toad.

Old March 18th 06, 12:09 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an old friend

Default mo4e **** form Mr Turd oh how logical

wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

According to your daddy James, you definately do..........

more lies Mr Turd

I am sure you have no contact with Todd father

Old March 18th 06, 04:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
N9OGL

Have fun in Joilet, Toad.

The stuffon my board is legal, and you can bitch and whine on here all
you want, the fact is, it's legal

Todd N9OGL

Old March 18th 06, 06:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith

Woger does love it when Bubba pulls in behind him. He enjoys it immensely

oups.com...

Old March 18th 06, 05:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Billy Smith wrote:
Woger does love it when Bubba pulls in behind him. He enjoys it immensely

Still sucking black dicks, "Billy?"