Old March 22nd 06, 04:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

Default why does steve express such antiamercian ideas

wrote:

more fraud
On 2 Feb 2006 03:03:38 -0800, wrote:

There was no need
for "Steve" to ridicule or humiliate her. We can always count on
"Steve" to be a jerk or to use the FCC database to harass licensed
amateurs.

And there was no need for Brian P Burke, N0IMD (better known as
"hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail,
, ,
etc...), to make such blatant and brazen lies in an open and public
forum...But then we've come to expect it.

what lies

you used the FCC datbase for no other purpose than to harras my wife

Indeed which I why I simply bought her call out in open ratherthan
wait for steve to ferret it out

Well Markie, there's the difference between you and I...See,
I would have been looking for a female name with a last name of Morgan since you CLAIM to be "married" to this guy.

admiting you were looking then

Ironic that you keep regurgitating that item from another NG about
"views of marriage" when YOUR own "wife" won't even take your last name
in marriage. So much for YOUR "views" on marraige, eh, Creepo?

I don't have much respect for marraige, I never sid I did but you
claim to

Funny that the prinicpals of the Feeble Five all like to lambaste
others for perceived social faux pas', yet are front-and-center
"violaters" themselves.

Hypocrazy I oppose and you are a hypocrite

you have lied in vows made to GOD , and decry others for lying to
porpects their lifes

you are dishonestand despectable

you are a proven lair by your divorce if nothing else

where isyour lawsuit

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Steve Quayle the Alinco DJ-X10T § Dr. Artaud § Shortwave 5 April 25th 05 05:09 PM
HELP! Kap Scanner 12 February 11th 05 02:10 AM
fast food prankster Woolridge Scanner 30 January 15th 04 03:01 PM