Old March 22nd 06, 04:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

Default why admit he want the flame war to continue

wrote:

more fraud
On 21 Mar 2006 05:01:25 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:
wrote:
an_old_fiend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
cheated an old friend wrote:

yet another

Mark, try to understand, "MARS IS Amateur Radio!" and "Amateur
Radio ISNT Public Safety!" and another on-topic thread IS
ruined.

If it's "ruined", it was ruined by Markie making 6 or 7 spin off
threads just to try and dilute his red-hatted-monkey dance.

you retasked the thread to markie or morkie mularkie

Only after YOU started in on your usual misbehaviour.

I posted my opinion in the htread that is what you call misbehavoir
that ruined the thread

No...YOU ruined the thread when you started in with your "Flame
Steve At All Costs" routine.

you hijack every thread to an attack on me Todd BB frank or Len that
seem to be you sole prupose in life at least on RRAP

Then that makes you an idiot.

how so?

noting the fact you are obessed with me here and and attack everything
I post akes me an idoit?

get help

No YOU chime in with nothing to offer either even though I know it
was you who put the first non-event report up.

nothing but the truth something you are never even with9in DX radio
contact with it seem

Was that a sentence?

yes

E N G L I S H, Mork...

yes

Business as usual...

indeed for you it is

tell me answer this with cogent answer and I drop the flame war why
are you on RRAO at all? what is your purpose?

What's RRAO...?!?! And a "cogent" answer? What's a "cogent"
answer?

you don't what cogent means?

Morkie, you're at liberty to "drop the flame war" at any moment
you chose to do so, but just like you accuse me of not being willing to
killfile you, you will not drop the flame war.

not till you choose to stop your efforts to libel me

You were given that opportunity weeks ago, albeit by a forged
message, however one to which I both agreed and complied with.

nope you did not

you contiued to post you filth here

You are a liar, Morkie. You are socially incompetent and without
any redeeming value to yourself, your community, or Amateur Radio.

that is your self but even you have redeeming value as bad example

Flame away, Morkie...It only validates my accusations of you and
proves that you enjoy your role as RRAP red-hatted monkey.

You're incapable of dropping it, Morkie. You just don't have it
in you to behave.

I don't calling ypeople rapists or child molestors on a neardaily
basis

I don't lie about them

you have run off almost everyone from RRAP

why are you hear

where is the lawsuit

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server