Old April 4th 06, 02:59 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
U-Know-Who

Default C.B. Keyclown Website

"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Programbo wrote:
I posted the link days ago. I did my part. If you choose not to read
the posts then that's your problem.

I have followed this thread since my original post and there is
nothing of the sort..Now if you choose to hide this supposed info in
another thread you can`t accuse me of not keeping up...I am waiting to
see what sort of stupid post you are going to make up or misunderstand
as you did this one..My guess is you will find a post where someone
else was talking about rimming and I quoted that part in my reply so as
to respond to it and you with your lack of reading comprehension skills
mindlessly think the quoted text was something I was saying..But thats
just a guess of what it will turn out to be (Should it actually exist)
based on my view of your lack of reading skills...In either case I`m
not going to read every post in every thread to try and find what is
suppose to be a reply to something in this thread..So you are either
lying or not reading correctly or you and/or one of your friends made a
fake post and inserted my e-mail..That is the only 3 choices we have.

sadly thier is also the chance that their is more than one person
person posing as "dr Death" and the Dr is over loking these posts or
takign you refering to one as oneof his with the rfusual of most people
to put any consistant naming to your work the ins and outs of the
frauds I have seen on USENET is almost boundless

Marky, WTF did you just try to type? I read the post 4 times to TRY to get
some meaning out of it. Please explain in English. For some of us, it's our
first language.

Old April 4th 06, 04:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
U-Know-Who

Default get help

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ps.com...

U-Know-Who wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Marky, WTF did you just try to type? I read the post 4 times to TRY to
get
some meaning out of it. Please explain in English. For some of us, it's
our
first language.

tom **** off or drop dead but whymust you keep crosposting cb stuff to
policy

if you expect anybody is going to repeat them sleves for you as rude as
your are you show you need serious mental help

now go learn some manners

Look Marky-Turd, I don't need a nitwit that cannot spell, can't form a
coherent sentence, does not know what punctuation is, and has basically no
grasp of the English language to lecture me about crossposting anything. I
crossposted it because you are an idiot, and have trashed yourself in yet
another group. I also re-crossposted this reply. Don't think that because
you remove a group that I can't put it back. Get over it.

I do not need mental help. I don't have any desire to shove beer in my ass
as you do. And I also can have an amicable discussion with anyone that can
type in English. Those properties exclude you.

And as far as CB stuff, you are the nitwit that came in here thinking that
you were someone. Get over it and move on.

Old April 4th 06, 04:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an_old_friend

U-Know-Who wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ps.com...

now go learn some manners

Look Marky-Turd, I don't need a.... to lecture me about crossposting anything.

obviously you do

learn manners if you want people to do what you want it is just that
simple

I do not need mental help.

obviously you do

I don't have any desire to shove beer in my ass
as you do.

so?

And I also can have an amicable discussion with anyone that can
type in English.

anyone that reads the CB grupop knows better Tom

And as far as CB stuff, you are the nitwit that came in here thinking that
you were someone.

I certainly am someone, never claimed to be anyone specail but I am
someone

you OTOH are a rude crude ass that lacks the cowage to even use a name
let alone his own

Get over it and move on.

get over what?

you are rude it is no skin off my nose (or any other part of me)

but you can't be polite and expect someone to do what YOU want

that is proof you need mental help

go get it

Old April 4th 06, 04:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
U-Know-Who

U-Know-Who wrote:
[...]

Marky, do yourself and everyone else here a favor and quietly slide into the
shadows. You are mentally outmatched by even the termites that want to get
into the wood of the desk I am typing on. You don't warrant my continued
replies. I will try to extract myself from this diatribe and leave you to
wallow in the excrement that you have piled into the mound that you so
righteously try to defend. Yes, you have been fun to **** with, but now you
are getting just plain stupid. Later dude.

Old April 4th 06, 05:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an_old_friend

U-Know-Who wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ps.com...

now go learn some manners

"Look Marky-Turd, I don't need a.... to lecture me about crossposting
anything."
obviously you do

Marky, do yourself and everyone else here a favor and quietly slide into the
shadows.

Tom get over your obesstion
You don't warrant my continued
replies.

and yet you do it

so who is the more foolish
Yes, you have been fun to **** with, but now you
are getting just plain stupid. .

meaning that if I fight back well enoughI am not as much fun
Later dude

please not even later

Old April 4th 06, 05:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an_old_friend

U-Know-Who wrote:
learn manner and get help