Old April 18th 06, 06:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Default steve lies about mocking too

I also demand you stop making statements beyond the scope of LPN
license yes this demand only applies to you but you choose to get that
license and with it the extra power and responsiblity

I've not made any statements "beyond the scope of LPN" no matter
how YOU define or interpret the regulations, Markie.

that is BIG lie If I am ddefining it then you clearly just lied

Nope.

There's not a single word in the Nurse Practice Act that covers a
single act in this forum, Morkie.

like wise I have asked that you stop your mocking of religion and stop
lyying about what people religion entials

I don't mock your "religion" Markie. You're free to cut off all
the chicken heads and draw all the pentagrams you care to, or whatever
it is you prefer to do. Have fun.

more mocking proving you a liar

It's not mocking.

yes it is mocking steve