Old March 29th 06, 08:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default so let me get this straight steve....OTOH steve proves he claim that he never lies a lie all in one post

No..really guys...I don't think EITHER of you could muster up
enough testosterone to be even close to being as sexually "mature" as a
child let alone have your way forcibly

and yet you have spent, months in My case ,years in BB , impliing and
claiming that we child molestors

Ondeed the paragraph before this one you typed" Well lookie
lookie...Two lying, disrespectful, lazy child molestors back-slapping
each other... "

when you type and A is ture and Not a is true you must be lying

But at least Brain married a
real woman who took his last name, so we can write him out of being
homosexual".

so what you are saying is that If My wife and I had followed convention
suddenly I not be a homosexual?

do you truly believe that tripe? I doubt it

OTOH what we see (me and the NG) are more proof you need to get a life

all you can mange to spill your hate filled poison man that stuff will
eat you up inside, and while that may eventualy kill you and put you
out of my hair I'dprfer you get help and start feeling better (for the
purely selfish reason it would get you out of my hair sooner not
becuase I have but loathing and nausuea for for you)

you could by coming clean and telling the truth (well maybe you can but
I doubt it) like making the clear the statement you were lying when did
a number of things:1 claimed I was a child molestor, 2 a rapist, 3
that I have HIV or any other STD, 4 that I have ever abused children 5
when you made the impleied that If I wereany of these it was relavant
to RRAP, all of the above w.r.t. BB and Todd

No apolgy needed just tell the truth

are you man enough to do it? I don't think but you could try and prove
me wrong

Old March 29th 06, 09:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

nobodys_old_friend wrote:

No apolgy needed just tell the truth

are you man enough to do it? I don't think but you could try and prove
me wrong

"You want the truth? You can't HANDLE the truth!"

The truth is you're dancing the Red Hatted Monkey dance and didn't
even have to follow the footsteps on the foor to learn it.

Bravo.

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 29th 06, 05:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
nobodys_old_friend wrote:

No apolgy needed just tell the truth

are you man enough to do it? I don't think but you could try and prove
me wrong

"You want the truth? You can't HANDLE the truth!"

I certainly can

The truth is you're dancing the Red Hatted Monkey dance and didn't
even have to follow the footsteps on the foor to learn it.

if you like being proven to be liar then I guess you are in heaven

Bravo.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 9th 06, 08:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

why don't you just come clean then you can come back from the woodshed