Old May 22nd 06, 10:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf

Default Why Markie Spams

markie the retard dreams of sucking hot hammie cock! sick little markie
wants his demented father's cock in his mouth,too.

Old May 22nd 06, 10:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf
an_old_friend

Default get help

wrote:
markie the retard dreams of sucking hot hammie cock!

I get all I want no need for me to dream

get help

Old May 23rd 06, 07:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf

an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
markie the retard dreams of sucking hot hammie cock!

I get all I want no need for me to dream

get help

so you admit you're a filthy pervert.
you love to say "get help"..........right back at ya!

here's your help faggot.

http://www.godhatesfags.com

Old May 23rd 06, 07:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf
an old freid to some a nightmare to steve

wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
markie the retard dreams of sucking hot hammie cock!

I get all I want no need for me to dream

get help

so you admit you're a filthy pervert.
you love to say "get help"..........right back at ya!

here's your help faggot.

http://www.godhatesfags.com

Jesus love me this I know becuase YOUR bible tell us so

get help

Old May 24th 06, 11:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf
Howard W3CQH

Why don't you take this CRAP off line to your friends - it doesn't belong in
any of the HAM RADIO newsgroups!

wrote in message
oups.com...

Old May 25th 06, 12:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf
an_old_friend

Howard W3CQH wrote:
Why don't you take this CRAP off line to your friends - it doesn't belong in
any of the HAM RADIO newsgroups!

becuase he is too much of a cowardly child to do so

I thank you sir for puting the blamewhere it belongs on the posters of
such crap

for my part Id be glad not to discuss such a subject in any radio NG if
the rest of the NG would only do the same

Old May 25th 06, 04:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf
U-Know-Who

Default What radio equipment do you own Markie?

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

Howard W3CQH wrote:
Why don't you take this CRAP off line to your friends - it doesn't belong
in
any of the HAM RADIO newsgroups!

becuase he is too much of a cowardly child to do so

I thank you sir for puting the blamewhere it belongs on the posters of
such crap

for my part Id be glad not to discuss such a subject in any radio NG if
the rest of the NG would only do the same

Read the subject, put your money where your mouth is.

Old May 25th 06, 05:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf
an_old_friend

Howard W3CQH wrote:
Why don't you take this CRAP off line to your friends - it doesn't belong
in
any of the HAM RADIO newsgroups!

becuase he is too much of a cowardly child to do so

I thank you sir for puting the blamewhere it belongs on the posters of
such crap

for my part Id be glad not to discuss such a subject in any radio NG if
the rest of the NG would only do the same

Read the subject, put your money where your mouth is.

fine partail inventory

2 sattelite rig (ft 847w which has hf and 6m all mode) and( the Icom
901h wiith 1.2 gig unit) satetlites are one my my favortie moide
altough

several general dual (2m 440 Fm) icom and kewood the Kenwood jas been
fitted with thei VC -H1 SSTV unit

a 6m fm aliinco Mfj 6 m USB

hTs a CB ht (with sbb too boot and and adjusted to allow 10m op whch
should matter soon enough) the relitively new Yeaszu quad band FM,
alincio 222 FM, the small alinco monoband pagers (2m and 440 )FM I hgot
for my wife also a ham now a icom HT 2m sport is at the end of the
model name working RS HT for 2m and 440 the RS mini 440 fm they made
some years back.

other gear rs 10 m moble (been using it to drive tranverts to vhf and
uhf bands

tranververters for all mode acces to 222 band and 900mhz band

I am amps for 6 m (all mode) 2 meter and 440 amp ( I have several in
aossrted sizes)

Fast scan tranmiter units (full analog tv) tranmiters for 440 and 900
mhz ham bands

i have ana asortment of RC gear including a 6m Rc unit

cb gear am unit instal in my bed room and my fathers and the ham shack
the shack and my pick have ssb cappple cb and daul band ham FM, my AATV
(ampihp ATV) has 2 m FM VHF marinem and cb am

pair xceiver wfm (gunn diode type homobreww unit for 5 and 10 gig
I know I am over looking a few thing here and there

the staion is capple of operting all mode on all ham from 160m to 1.2
gig except the relitively new 60m alocation as well as cb am usb lsb
the log includes various mode inculding a HSCW MS and EME botht of the
latter using CW (computer generated and decoded since I can't do it
manually) some where I have the gear to put the APRS station back on
the air but a couple of peices have been hiding in the dreaded "safe
place" since our move

Old May 26th 06, 04:12 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf
U-Know-Who

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ps.com...

Howard W3CQH wrote:
[...]

Wow, got me beat. All I have is an Icom 746 that has been opened up.
Basically transmits from 1-170 Mhz. I do have an Icom 2340H that does the
same. I have several other radios, 2M, 440 that don't merit mentioning.

Old May 26th 06, 05:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf
an_old_friend

U-Know-Who wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ps.com...

place" since our move

Wow, got me beat.

I have you beat in more ways than just my station, such things as
manners and suc

you have proven tonight you are more interested in being a gay bashing
bigot online than any sort of discusion of radio even here given what
you asked for you can't even call me by my name

All I have is an Icom 746 that has been opened up.
Basically transmits from 1-170 Mhz. I do have an Icom 2340H that does the
same. I have several other radios, 2M, 440 that don't merit mentioning.

Why Markie Spams [email protected] Antenna 12 May 27th 06 06:06 PM
More Markie Mularkie K4YZ Policy 8 January 13th 06 05:37 PM
More Markie Mularkie to Muddle Men's Minds With Meaningless Markie Meanderings K4YZ Policy 1 November 13th 05 12:24 PM
More Markie Foolishness Proves Him An Idiot K4YZ Policy 16 August 3rd 05 06:15 PM
Still Waiting, Markie K4YZ Policy 36 August 3rd 05 05:50 PM