Old May 31st 06, 01:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default steve is afraid of the truth

K4YZ wrote:
an old fiend lamely tried to deceive us again with:

cheating again steve
K4YZ wrote:

Morkie caught cheating yet again!

nope just a faking annymoouse

Nope. Just a lying Mark C. Morgan.

just more of your lies steve like tht you can make a federal agent
visit me

or that you are going to sue me or that my wife is male or that my my
father in law opinion can affected by your trash

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 31st 06, 01:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Morkie Mularkie

an old friend mislead himself into believing:
K4YZ wrote:
an old fiend lamely tried to deceive us again with:

cheating again steve

Read Websters, fatboy.

K4YZ wrote:

Morkie caught cheating yet again!

nope just a faking annymoouse

Nope. Just a lying Mark C. Morgan.

just more of your lies steve like tht you can make a federal agent
visit me

Nope.

or that you are going to sue me or that my wife is male or that my my
father in law opinion can affected by your trash

Your "wife" is a male, and I am sure that "her" dad was glad to
pawn a fine specimen of "femininity" off on a willing mark (no pun
intended) like you!

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 31st 06, 01:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default steve leis about federal officer some more

K4YZ wrote:
an old fiend lamely tried to deceive us again with:

cheating again steve

Read Websters, fatboy.

why isn't your words good enough

K4YZ wrote:

Morkie caught cheating yet again!

nope just a faking annymoouse

Nope. Just a lying Mark C. Morgan.

just more of your lies steve like tht you can make a federal agent
visit me

Nope.

and yet I have never faced such questioning steve

bring it on

or that you are going to sue me or that my wife is male or that my my
father in law opinion can affected by your trash

Your "wife" is a male, and I am sure that "her" dad was glad to
pawn a fine specimen of "femininity" off on a willing mark (no pun
intended) like you!

you compound your lies

after all you just admitted he already knows about me meaning you can't
"inform" him

also avoidied addrssign you lie about suing me

bring it on steve is you dare

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 31st 06, 01:29 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an old friend keeps trying to deceive himself:
K4YZ wrote:
an old fiend lamely tried to deceive us again with:

cheating again steve

Read Websters, fatboy.

why isn't your words good enough

It's YOUR misues of words that needs fixing, Mork.

K4YZ wrote:

Morkie caught cheating yet again!

nope just a faking annymoouse

Nope. Just a lying Mark C. Morgan.

just more of your lies steve like tht you can make a federal agent
visit me

Nope.

and yet I have never faced such questioning steve

Faced WHAT questioning, Mork?

bring it on

Hey Mork...Do you follow the news? Did you see what the President
had to say about making such a stupid taunt in public?

or that you are going to sue me or that my wife is male or that my my
father in law opinion can affected by your trash

Your "wife" is a male, and I am sure that "her" dad was glad to
pawn a fine specimen of "femininity" off on a willing mark (no pun
intended) like you!

you compound your lies

Nope.

after all you just admitted he already knows about me meaning you can't
"inform" him

More of your lack of English comprehension.

also avoidied addrssign you lie about suing me

What lie?

bring it on steve is you dare

Take an elementary school level remedial English course if you
dare, fatboy.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 31st 06, 01:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default steve conties to lie about the feds

K4YZ wrote:
an old fiend lamely tried to deceive us again with:

cheating again steve

Read Websters, fatboy.

why isn't your words good enough

It's YOUR misues of words that needs fixing, Mork.

why?

you chated you alter my posts all the time why not admit it stop the
obvious lying steve

K4YZ wrote:

Morkie caught cheating yet again!

nope just a faking annymoouse

Nope. Just a lying Mark C. Morgan.

just more of your lies steve like tht you can make a federal agent
visit me

Nope.

and yet I have never faced such questioning steve

Faced WHAT questioning, Mork?

the questioning you claim I deserve form a fed steve

bring it on

Hey Mork...Do you follow the news?

yes
Did you see what the President
had to say about making such a stupid taunt in public?

was that the press but ina ny case I know what you can do about it and
it is nothing

you can't bring it on

you are bluffing I call and you contiue to bluff harder

or that you are going to sue me or that my wife is male or that my my
father in law opinion can affected by your trash

Your "wife" is a male, and I am sure that "her" dad was glad to
pawn a fine specimen of "femininity" off on a willing mark (no pun
intended) like you!

you compound your lies

Nope.

yes

also avoidied addrssign you lie about suing me

What lie?

bring it on steve is you dare

Take an elementary school level remedial English course if you
dare, fatboy.

not elelible steve

bring it if you dare if you can
you can't just fess up

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 31st 06, 10:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an_old_freak fooled himself into believing:

Nothing.

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 31st 06, 07:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default BEWARE OF MARK C. MORGAN!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

For those of you who have been bombed by posts from
" from an Amateur Radio forum, allow me to introduce
you to the author, Mark C. Morgan.

Mark is a very disturbed, admittedly deviant and dishonest person
who has been harrassing an Amateur Radio forum since at least 1997.

As part of his on-going fusillade in that forum, he has at various

times insisted that he's a "colonel" in the US Army "chemical corps",
further insisting that he's been "drafted", and further insisting that
he was not allowed to "resign". Never mind that he was only 8 years
old when the draft was stopped in the 70's! He's since recanted that
claim to only be a Lieutenant, then only a sergeant that was discharged

due to his "nerves".

Mr Morgan has perpetuated a smear campaign against other members
of that forum, going as far as post-editing comments, forging posts,
and even trying to make "complaints" to the Civil Air Patrol Inspector
General Corps about perceived sleights that have nothing to do with
CAP.

This is nothing more than an attempt by Morgan to "silence" those
who would expose his foolishness and not tolerate his dishonesty in a
public forum.

Mr Morgan has admitted to various acts of perversion and deceit,
going as far as bragging about his use of lying and his belief that
deceit should be proactively taught to children as part of thier
upbrining.

Mr Morgan has even gone as far as to create multiple screen names
with which to spam that forum, including one screen name that invokes
the name of my deceased daughter in order to perpetuate his "point".

Be aware. Be informed. Mark C. Morgan is NOT a person of
reputable character or honest nature.

Steven J Robeson
Winchester, Tennessee

Old May 31st 06, 07:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap
an old freind

Default BEWARE OF Maj Steve J Robeson

wrote:
Ladies and Gentlemen,

For those of you who have been bombed by posts from
" from an Amateur Radio forum, allow me to introduce
you to the author, Mark C. Morgan.

Mark is a very disturbed, admittedly deviant and dishonest person
who has been harrassing an Amateur Radio forum since at least 1997.

more lies steve

As part of his on-going fusillade in that forum, he has at various

times insisted that he's a "colonel" in the US Army "chemical corps",
further insisting that he's been "drafted", and further insisting that
he was not allowed to "resign". Never mind that he was only 8 years
old when the draft was stopped in the 70's! He's since recanted that
claim to only be a Lieutenant, then only a sergeant that was discharged

and you alos forget to mention that before I sought to disade you with
that lie you threatened to murder me

due to his "nerves".

Mr Morgan has perpetuated a smear campaign against other members
of that forum, going as far as post-editing comments, forging posts,
and even trying to make "complaints" to the Civil Air Patrol Inspector
General Corps about perceived sleights that have nothing to do with
CAP.

indeed I sought relief for the unprofessional action of Maj Robeson
from CAP in various offices

but unlike Maj Robeson I don't go in any forum accuing anyone that
disagress with of being a rapist and a child molestor this SOP for Maj
Robeson, it Afects CAP IMO becuase he does make sure we all know of his
conection to the Gruop ,and frankly he makes a poor impression for CAP
about its professionism an impresion the CAP leadership has reinfocred

This is nothing more than an attempt by Morgan to "silence" those
who would expose his foolishness and not tolerate his dishonesty in a
public forum.

not at all it is an effort to curb the dishonest peronal aattack and
libel of a member of CAP

Mr Morgan has admitted to various acts of perversion and deceit,
going as far as bragging about his use of lying and his belief that
deceit should be proactively taught to children as part of thier
upbrining.

yes Indeed Steve e Bleive that chilren should be taught that there are
time to lie, and that one of them is online. I belive every child
should be to never truthfully answer a question about their name or
location on the internet

Mr Morgan has even gone as far as to create multiple screen names
with which to spam that forum, including one screen name that invokes
the name of my deceased daughter in order to perpetuate his "point".

and you insist that my wife is male and that I am child molestor

Be aware. Be informed. Mark C. Morgan is NOT a person of
reputable character or honest nature.

I have to be more hoest and reputable than A Maj in good standing with
CAP

Steven J Robeson
Winchester, Tennessee

Old May 31st 06, 07:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap
K4YZ

an old freak tried to lie yet again:
wrote:
Ladies and Gentlemen,

For those of you who have been bombed by posts from
" from an Amateur Radio forum, allow me to introduce
you to the author, Mark C. Morgan.

Mark is a very disturbed, admittedly deviant and dishonest person
who has been harrassing an Amateur Radio forum since at least 1997.

more lies steve

Nope.

Every word of it true.

As part of his on-going fusillade in that forum, he has at various

times insisted that he's a "colonel" in the US Army "chemical corps",
further insisting that he's been "drafted", and further insisting that
he was not allowed to "resign". Never mind that he was only 8 years
old when the draft was stopped in the 70's! He's since recanted that
claim to only be a Lieutenant, then only a sergeant that was discharged

and you alos forget to mention that before I sought to disade you with
that lie you threatened to murder me

Yet another lie, Morkie.

Please stop.

due to his "nerves".

Mr Morgan has perpetuated a smear campaign against other members
of that forum, going as far as post-editing comments, forging posts,
and even trying to make "complaints" to the Civil Air Patrol Inspector
General Corps about perceived sleights that have nothing to do with
CAP.

indeed I sought relief for the unprofessional action of Maj Robeson
from CAP in various offices

There's been no misconduct of a "Maj Robeson" in any CAP office.

but unlike Maj Robeson I don't go in any forum accuing anyone that
disagress with of being a rapist and a child molestor this SOP for Maj
Robeson, it Afects CAP IMO becuase he does make sure we all know of his
conection to the Gruop ,and frankly he makes a poor impression for CAP
about its professionism an impresion the CAP leadership has reinfocred

What's a "poor impression" for any group, Mork, is that an
unrepentant, avowed liar and sexual devaint such as you can "represent"
Amateur Radio.

This is nothing more than an attempt by Morgan to "silence" those
who would expose his foolishness and not tolerate his dishonesty in a
public forum.

not at all it is an effort to curb the dishonest peronal aattack and
libel of a member of CAP

So you FINALLY admit that you're libelling me!

It's about time!

Mr Morgan has admitted to various acts of perversion and deceit,
going as far as bragging about his use of lying and his belief that
deceit should be proactively taught to children as part of thier
upbrining.

yes Indeed Steve e Bleive that chilren should be taught that there are
time to lie, and that one of them is online. I belive every child
should be to never truthfully answer a question about their name or
location on the internet

One can teach children to be careful on the Internet without
teching them to lie.

You're a menace to children, Mork.

Mr Morgan has even gone as far as to create multiple screen names
with which to spam that forum, including one screen name that invokes
the name of my deceased daughter in order to perpetuate his "point".

and you insist that my wife is male and that I am child molestor

"She" is and so far, the evidence supports that YOU are!

Be aware. Be informed. Mark C. Morgan is NOT a person of
reputable character or honest nature.

I have to be more hoest and reputable than A Maj in good standing with
CAP

No, you don't. And the foregoing acknowledgement of your
propensity for lying and libelling proves it.

Steve, K4YZ