Old May 30th 06, 02:16 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default get help

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
ass****ed by an old friend wrote:

nah garbage collection would the listing

In your case, Marqueer, it would be listed as a pile of **** being
picked up and sent to the dump where you belong.

no it would be greived by a number of people libary boy

Old May 30th 06, 02:17 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Not Cocksucker Lloyd

Default Get a clue Aids boy Morgan!

an old friend wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
ass****ed by an_old_friend wrote:

indeed I think

Indeed you don't, you cocksucking fat *******. You don't have the sand
to do anything except sit on your fat ass and whine, Marqueer. You are
the one who is going to keel over since you are a morbidly obsese fat
freak.

get help libary boy

What's the matter, Markie, are you afraid to go to the library since
you can't read or write?
You are a morbidly obese fat freak and a queer child molester.

what is the matter can't afford your own concetion or jst afraid of
losing another ISP

Wrong again, dumb****. Get a ****ing clue, direcpc.com boy.

Old May 30th 06, 02:20 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
ass****ed by an_old_friend wrote:

get help libary boy

What's the matter, Markie, are you afraid to go to the library since
you can't read or write?

not afraid of libraries at all
You are a morbidly obese fat freak and a queer child molester.

nope but you are frightened of me even at this distance

what is the matter can't afford your own concetion or jst afraid of
losing another ISP

Wrong again, dumb****. Get a ****ing clue, direcpc.com boy.

yes I use direcpc I can afford my own pc and my own internet concetion
it doesn't seem you can mr turd
get help

Old May 30th 06, 02:25 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Not Cocksucker Lloyd

Default Marqueer lies some more!

ass****ed by an old friend wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
ass****ed by an_old_friend wrote:

get help libary boy

What's the matter, Markie, are you afraid to go to the library since
you can't read or write?

not afraid of libraries at all

Yes, you are, and your illiterate posts show it, high school dropout.

You are a morbidly obese fat freak and a queer child molester.

nope

Yep.

but you are frightened of me even at this distance

You admit being a child molester, you fatass?

Not for much longer you won't, ****tard.

Old May 30th 06, 02:27 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
ass****ed by an old friend wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
ass****ed by an_old_friend wrote:

get help libary boy

What's the matter, Markie, are you afraid to go to the library since
you can't read or write?

not afraid of libraries at all

Yes, you are, and your illiterate posts show it, high school dropout.

nothing about my posts shoiows me as afraid of liraries wisemen

You are a morbidly obese fat freak and a queer child molester.

nope

Yep.

nope

but you are frightened of me even at this distance

You admit being a child molester, you fatass?

nope but you are terrified of me

what is the matter can't afford your own concetion or jst afraid of
losing another ISP

Wrong again, dumb****. Get a ****ing clue, direcpc.com boy.

yes I use direcpc I can afford my own pc and my own internet concetion
it doesn't seem you can mr turd

Not for much longer you won't, ****tard.

you right not much longer 40 years or so isn' that long

get help

Old May 31st 06, 04:03 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Retard Markie whines loudly!

ass****ed by an old freind wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
ass****ed by an old friend wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
ass****ed by an_old_friend wrote:

get help libary boy

What's the matter, Markie, are you afraid to go to the library since
you can't read or write?
not afraid of libraries at all

You must be, from the your lack of literacy.

Yes, you are, and your illiterate posts show it, high school dropout.

nothing about my posts shoiows me as afraid of liraries wisemen

EVERYTHING about your posts show you are afraid of correct English and
libraries, you illiterate dumbass.

You are a morbidly obese fat freak and a queer child molester.

nope

Yep.

nope

Yep. You've admitted so in here before.

but you are frightened of me even at this distance

You admit being a child molester, you fatass?

nope but you are terrified of me

Dream on, fatass.

what is the matter can't afford your own concetion or jst afraid of
losing another ISP

Wrong again, dumb****. Get a ****ing clue, direcpc.com boy.
yes I use direcpc I can afford my own pc and my own internet concetion
it doesn't seem you can mr turd

Not for much longer you won't, ****tard.

you right not much longer 40 years or so isn' that long

No, it'll be YOU posting from the library, Marqueer. Or jail.

Old May 31st 06, 05:29 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Billy Smith

Default Billy Smith knows about sucking dicks, though

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Billy "Can I be your friend, Spike?huh? huh? "Smith wrote:

Would you expect sounds of Billy Smith sticking his toungue up Dave Heils fat ass

Considering that I was making a joke of the word "Florida" you're the
one missing out dumb****. By the way, I don't know Heil but I am sure he
is a fine gentleman. Plus, he is married which is something I am sure
you are not. Which is something you shouldn't be blathering about. Then
again, when you're a chronically unemployed 50 year old momma's boy from
WV then again, who's the loser there.

Says the ****ing retarded **** who can't evn spell "Florida" right.

Billy "Dumbass who can't put together a sentence" Smith shows off those
English skills, quite ironically in
.net:
"That's interesting there idiot. I bet you really did flunk high school
math and probably elementary too. Oh thats right, wasn't that when was
in
Floriduh. Spelled Florida but the DUH is for your Dumb Ass."

"wasn't that when was in Floriduh" - Billy makes good **** up!

Billy "shoots" himself in his palsied club foot once again in
Message-ID .net:
"Roger, shots himself in the foot"

Billy the illiterate retard Smith screws up again, and his illiteracy
is exposed. "It serves him right."
.net:
"Deserves him right."

Billy "retard" Smith confesses to his generally accepted retarded
status in . net:
"I'm a general retard. bwhahaha"

Billy "spelling champ of the general retards" Smith admits his bad
hygiene but is still in denial about his English skills in
. net
"Sure I can spell and smell."

"Billy" the NOtwordSmith ****s up again with this incompete sentence in
et:
"So when you got divorced boy, did your finally figure out that your
more"

Billy "cumgargler" Smith managed to awaken from his drunken stupor to
slobber
in :
"Isn't that you mom weighed"

Mr."Education" Billy Smith steps on his own dick again when he talks
about others' "educations" (or educatiion" as he spells it) in
t:
"Uh, huh. Right LOSER. Still smoking that dope again? By the way how is
your
so called educatiion actually doing for you? Those online classes."

Billy Smith shows off his Pulitzer Prize writing skills in
t:
"You're whole life has been exhaled before."

Billy "illiterate retard" Smith spikes the "HUH?" factor in this
slobbering in
.net:
"Come on, do it just have you some spiked Kool Aid."

"Didn't" your special-Ed teacher teach you how to spell, Billy?
in k.net:
"...didnt Marie teach you to play nice"

"Rhodes scholar" Billy Lardass Davies Smith blunders and blows his
cover again in . net:
"Rhode's scholar Scheissman blows his cover again."

Billy "dumbass" Smith steps on his own tiny dick when he tries to
criticize others' typos,but he doesn't "perform" well as usual with his
blatant "stupidity" in
. net:
"Noteed!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bwhahahahahahah. You're a brilliant one
Scheissman.
You even peform stupid acts on your blatant stupidty"

Billy "dropout Lardass" Smith steps on his own dick when he tries to
comment on others' spelling abilities, but he "can't" do any better in

Old May 31st 06, 05:30 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Billy Smith

Default Retard queer Markie the child molesting pervert whines!

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

ass****ed by an old freind wrote:

wrote:

Saggytits Lee wrote:

On 26 May 2006 06:38:18 -0700, Cowardly Secwet Woger wrote:
:
: Stagger Lee wrote:
: On 26 May 2006 06:02:16 -0700, Secwet Coward Woger wrote:
: :
: [lies flushed]
:
: The fact is, **** up, he did post it and it wasn't a forgery, you
: ignorant fat ****.

Oh, Saggy, how's the high blood pressure, you fat ****? Was it exciting
for you to watch your wife go down on your family pet?

get

Get to dying of your AIDS, faggot.

Keep drinking hard liquor Scheissman, and take your meds, maybe you'll
overdose soon.
Old May 31st 06, 05:31 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Billy Smith

Default BitchBoy takes his name from a lame Dana Carvey movie that isas lame as he is!

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

Who's Roger's BITCH? wrote:

The only IKYABWAI

Yeah, you know all about swallowing, since your mommy sucked black dick
for years in your presence, huh?

Again spouting your racism, huh Woger, is it because Regina used to date
black men, you know your ex wife
Old May 31st 06, 05:32 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Billy Smith

Default Markie slurps ass with his diseased tongue

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

ass****ed by an_old_friend wrote:

indeed I think

Indded you don't, you cocksucking fat *******. You don't have the sand
to do anything except sit onb your fat ass and whine, Marqueer. You are
the one who is going to keel over since you are a morbidly obsese fat
freak.

Bwhahahahahha, who's talking there, a fifty year old momma's boy who
doesn't work or do anything else productive. Keep up on those meds and
drink a lot, maybe you'll overdose.

Analyzing Woger Not Lloyd General 27 April 6th 06 06:24 PM
Analyzing Woger Not Lloyd Policy 27 April 6th 06 06:24 PM
Laying Waste to Frank Of Silliland's Silliness K4YZ Policy 454 September 18th 05 02:09 AM
"Typos", Wogie??? Lloyd 2 Policy 7 June 24th 05 06:15 AM
Selling 52 Simplex Radios Rabbi Phil Policy 20 April 20th 05 11:25 PM