Old June 1st 06, 12:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Morkie Mularkie

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Lloyd II wrote:
"an Old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

You? In a duel with Steve?

not likely after all if deuling where legal stev would never open his
mouth or would died years ago

Mork, you can't hit three keys in a row on the keyboard
accurately. You'd never be able to properly action a fiream.

funny I mangaed 0k in the ARMY

In WHOSE Army?

It wasn't ours.

And how many times did you qualify as EXPERT with your firearms,
Mork?

Steve, K4YZ

Old June 1st 06, 12:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap
Lloyd II

Default steve slanders some more

"an Old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

an old freid to some a nightmare to steve wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
DrDeath wrote:
"Mark_(gay no code tech)" wrote in

message
ups.com...
Dr Death wants billy smith to **** his fat lazy ass.

dr you are tlaking at one those that like to forge thing as being from
me

Why shouldn't he?

becuase forgeing is worng

You've been busted post-editing and forging this week

I can edit my posts I certainly can reiedt my post if you can as you do
I have not forged any post I have been accused of it of course without
eveidenc much ylike you do on a daily basis

yo u can try to hide but if anyone is reading the NG from CAP then you
ar just calling that much more attation to your misdeeds

and calling me a Child molestor and my wife a man are misdeeds

pitythe lawforbids deuling then you would dare say such things

I call you what you are a Coward

You? In a duel with Steve? Shoot (no pun intended), you've already come to a
battle of wits with no ammunition, Morkie.
And besides, about the only thing you'd shoot is your foot...the one that's
not in your mouth, that is.
Now why don't you stop spamming, Markie. Act like an adult. Get over your
fixation with Steve and stop spamming. One Wiseman out here is enough.
Grow up, Mark.
Life is difficult, but it's more difficult if you're Mark Morgan.

Old June 1st 06, 12:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Default Maj Robeson libel some more

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Lloyd II wrote:
"an Old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

You? In a duel with Steve?

not likely after all if deuling where legal stev would never open his
mouth or would died years ago

Mork, you can't hit three keys in a row on the keyboard
accurately. You'd never be able to properly action a fiream.

funny I mangaed 0k in the ARMY

In WHOSE Army?

the US army

It wasn't ours.

yes it was

you know that Maj Robeson

And how many times did you qualify as EXPERT with your firearms,
Mork?

every time with pistols and grenades and I was ex[ert or sharpshooter
on the M203 laugher

only maged marksmen on the M16 always did have troubel withseeing
targets at a distance

when asked once wht the "the range of the rifle in my hands was" I
hviong frogotten the figure the army used tried out a turthfull if
unexecpected answer of "150 meter Sgt Maj although the army thinks t
has a longer rane than that" sine he had watched with the m16 the day
before and was damn fine man besides he just shook his head

Steve, K4YZ

Old June 1st 06, 01:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Lloyd II wrote:
"an Old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

You? In a duel with Steve?

not likely after all if deuling where legal stev would never open his
mouth or would died years ago

Mork, you can't hit three keys in a row on the keyboard
accurately. You'd never be able to properly action a fiream.

funny I mangaed 0k in the ARMY

In WHOSE Army?

the US army

Yet another lie from Mark C. Morgan.

Mark C. Morgan (KB9RQZ) never served in the Armed Forces of the
United States, either as officer or enllisted.

It wasn't ours.

yes it was

Mark C. Morgan (KB9RQZ) never served in the Armed Forces of the
United States, either as officer or enllisted.

you know that Maj Robeson

Nope.

We;ve not seen one single shred of the remotest evidence that
supports you ahving gone to boot camp, let alone actually making it to
a force unit.

And how many times did you qualify as EXPERT with your firearms,
Mork?

every time with pistols and grenades and I was ex[ert or sharpshooter
on the M203 laugher

More lies. More wishing after reading a Clancy novel.

only maged marksmen on the M16 always did have troubel withseeing
targets at a distance

I have no doubt you have LOTS of "vision" problems. No doubt due
to haivng your head up your butt so much.

when asked once wht the "the range of the rifle in my hands was" I
hviong frogotten the figure the army used tried out a turthfull if
unexecpected answer of "150 meter Sgt Maj although the army thinks t
has a longer rane than that" sine he had watched with the m16 the day
before and was damn fine man besides he just shook his head

150 meters...?!?!?

That would make ANY marksmanship instructor, military or
otherwise, shake thier head.

You're an idiot, Morgan, and the foregoing just proved it.

Steve, K4YZ

Old June 1st 06, 03:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap
an old freind

Default Maj Robeson conitues his libel a Veteran of the US Army

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:

In WHOSE Army?

the US army

Yet another lie from Mark C. Morgan.

Mark C. Morgan (KB9RQZ) never served in the Armed Forces of the
United States, either as officer or enllisted.

yes he has and I have the paper to porve to someone with th authority
to see it

We;ve not seen one single shred of the remotest evidence that
supports you ahving gone to boot camp, let alone actually making it to
a force unit.

and we have seen nothing from you that suggest you were ever a Marine

however you or someone else using a fake Doctor n your town used a
forged document to obtain my US Army Medical records, having such a
recordis also prove I servved

and since I know no one else I assume you or a confederate of your are
the ones that ilgegaly obtained them, esp as you have posted thing
sugestive that you have read those records

when asked once wht the "the range of the rifle in my hands was" I
hviong frogotten the figure the army used tried out a turthfull if
unexecpected answer of "150 meter Sgt Maj although the army thinks t
has a longer rane than that" sine he had watched with the m16 the day
before and was damn fine man besides he just shook his head

150 meters...?!?!?

That would make ANY marksmanship instructor, military or
otherwise, shake thier head.

it did make the SGT Maj shake his head as I said

You're an idiot, Morgan, and the foregoing just proved it.

no it proves I can't see green on green very well at a distance
but your post has you making another flatout flashood

Steve, K4YZ

WTB Xtals for Heath HW-202 Jeffrey Herman Equipment 0 January 1st 06 11:47 PM
FS- Old XTALS? Daphne + Dave Swap 0 September 11th 04 10:01 PM
WTB: 80-40-30 or 20M Xtals AL GOSS Swap 0 August 18th 04 04:50 PM
FS Drake Xtals ws Swap 0 December 14th 03 02:03 AM
Xtals for valve tx. SB Homebrew 8 December 6th 03 01:15 PM