Old May 31st 06, 10:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap
an old friend

Default what is Maj Robeson afraid of?

after I am justsome nut job that nobody would ever believe according to
him

and yet he is afraid to allow people to see his own words clearly

let me guide to a collection link giving access to anyone that likes to
Robeson in his words
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/2006/05/i...-my-death.html
my blog coment writen when Robeson started claiming that by making some
true if certainly unpleasent statement about his daughter (after final
geting tired tired of him stalking my wife , a woman he insits is male
and her family)

Old May 31st 06, 11:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap
K4YZ

Default BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ULTIMATE MORKIE MULARKIE!

an old friend wrote:
after I am justsome nut job that nobody would ever believe according to
him

Yes, Morkie, you ARE some NUTJOB, and THIS PROVES IT!

and yet he is afraid to allow people to see his own words clearly

Yeah, Putzy. That's why I post in a public forum!

let me guide to a collection link giving access to anyone that likes to
Robeson in his words
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/2006/05/i...-my-death.html
my blog coment writen when Robeson started claiming that by making some
true if certainly unpleasent statement about his daughter (after final
geting tired tired of him stalking my wife , a woman he insits is male
and her family)

NOW WHO'S "PARANOID", FATBOY...?!?!?

BBBWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

And Morkie, you ignorant putz, you DIDN'T COMPLETE YOUR SENTENCE in
the above paragraph, you illiterate dud!

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 31st 06, 11:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap
an old friend

Default just what is Maj Robeson afraid of

K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:
after I am justsome nut job that nobody would ever believe according to
him

Yes, Morkie, you ARE some NUTJOB, and THIS PROVES IT!

more ranting steve

and yet he is afraid to allow people to see his own words clearly

Yeah, Putzy. That's why I post in a public forum!

but you are afraid to do so leaving thread intact and readable

let me guide to a collection link giving access to anyone that likes to
Robeson in his words
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/2006/05/i...-my-death.html
my blog coment writen when Robeson started claiming that by making some
true if certainly unpleasent statement about his daughter (after final
geting tired tired of him stalking my wife , a woman he insits is male
and her family)

NOW WHO'S "PARANOID", FATBOY...?!?!?

how is it paranoia after all the death threats that you have made over
the years to tak some minor precation
ctuing the whining

And Morkie, you ignorant putz, you DIDN'T COMPLETE YOUR SENTENCE in
the above paragraph, you illiterate dud!

so?
you have never answered why you are afraid of my posting in
alt.military.cap
you claim no one will read and yet you insist on repling and hiding all
of my posts behind your lies

you are lcearly afraidto your fellows at CAP have a chance to see what
you bigoted hate monegr you are

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 31st 06, 11:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Morkie Mularkie

Lloyd II wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...
after I am justsome nut job that nobody would ever believe...
Well, you said it you blithering idiot. Who are we to argue?

Exactly!

Steve, K4YZ

Old May 31st 06, 11:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an_old_friend more paranoid behaviour
:
after I am justsome nut job that nobody would ever believe according to

him

and yet he is afraid to allow people to see his own words clearly

let me guide to a collection link giving access to anyone that likes to

Robeson in his words
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/2006/05/i...-my-death.html
my blog coment writen when Robeson started claiming that by making some

true if certainly unpleasent statement about his daughter (after final
geting tired tired of him stalking my wife , a woman he insits is male
and her family)

Seek help, Morkie!

Soon!

Steve, K4YZ

Old June 1st 06, 12:12 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default BEWARE OF MARK C, MORGAN!

Ladies and Gentlemen,

For those of you who have been bombed by posts from
" from an Amateur Radio forum, allow me to introduce
you to the author, Mark C. Morgan.

Mark is a very disturbed, admittedly deviant and dishonest person
who has been harrassing an Amateur Radio forum since at least 1997.

As part of his on-going fusillade in that forum, he has at various

times insisted that he's a "colonel" in the US Army "chemical corps",
further insisting that he's been "drafted", and further insisting that
he was not allowed to "resign". Never mind that he was only 8 years
old when the draft was stopped in the 70's! He's since recanted that
claim to only be a Lieutenant, then only a sergeant that was discharged

due to his "nerves".

Mr Morgan has perpetuated a smear campaign against other members
of that forum, going as far as post-editing comments, forging posts,
and even trying to make "complaints" to the Civil Air Patrol Inspector
General Corps about perceived sleights that have nothing to do with
CAP.

This is nothing more than an attempt by Morgan to "silence" those
who would expose his foolishness and not tolerate his dishonesty in a
public forum.

Mr Morgan has admitted to various acts of perversion and deceit,
going as far as bragging about his use of lying and his belief that
deceit should be proactively taught to children as part of thier
upbrining.

Mr Morgan has even gone as far as to create multiple screen names
with which to spam that forum, including one screen name that invokes
the name of my deceased daughter in order to perpetuate his "point".

Be aware. Be informed. Mark C. Morgan is NOT a person of
reputable character or honest nature.

Steven J Robeson
Winchester, Tennessee

Old June 1st 06, 12:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap
an old freind

an old friend wrote:
after I am justsome nut job that nobody would ever believe according to

him

and yet he is afraid to allow people to see his own words clearly

let me guide to a collection link giving access to anyone that likes to

Robeson in his words
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/2006/05/i...-my-death.html
my blog coment writen when Robeson started claiming that by making some

true if certainly unpleasent statement about his daughter (after final
geting tired tired of him stalking my wife , a woman he insits is male
and her family)

what ae you afraid of steve?