Old June 16th 06, 03:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Morkie Mularkrie

an old freind confused himslef with:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend lied in public (but then what's new?):
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend continues to abuse the English language:
wrote:

You are the one who has sex with other men, animals and little boys.

get help you sack of ####

even my emenies reconizes I am better than your filthy sick mind wismen

What's an "emenie"...?!?!

Where's my answer, Morkie?

in your ###

Oh, now THAT was a mature answer!

So...No answer?

And Mork, you have NO BUSINESS making some wild assertion like that
in public.

why not?

Because it's a lie.

but it is the truth

No, it's not.

ONE of your "emenies" may think you're better than Wiseman, but
that leaves the 999,999 rest of us in agreement.

You're absolutely NO BETTER than Wiseman or any other
dark-dwelling child molester.

of Course I am better than such

No, you're not.

yes I am

Nope.

Not on a bet.

Not on a day ending in "Y"

And certainly not today.

even you are bteer than Wismen not much

What's "bteer"...?!?!

Even Dr death agrees with that much

Opinions vary, but facts are facts.

and indeed you have lied in claimmaking your claims

Nope.

but you claimed the other day that lying was worse than child molesting
so you know very little

I know enough...

nope

Yep.

Take your own advice...

"get help"

get help for what Maj

What's a "Maj"...?!?!

get help for what?

What's a "Maj"...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Old June 16th 06, 03:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap
an old freind

Default more Maj Libel from the Maj of Cap More Morkie Mularkrie

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind confused himslef with:

the maj lies again
wrote:

You are the one who has sex with other men, animals and little boys.

get help you sack of ####

even my emenies reconizes I am better than your filthy sick mind wismen

What's an "emenie"...?!?!

Where's my answer, Morkie?

in your ass

Oh, now THAT was a mature answer!

just simple truth maj

So...No answer?

I gave you answer you just don't like it

And Mork, you have NO BUSINESS making some wild assertion like that
in public.

why not?

Because it's a lie.

but it is the truth

No, it's not.

yes it is

Dr death has stated plaining that I am better than Wisemen
your stment tothe contary is the lie

ONE of your "emenies" may think you're better than Wiseman, but
that leaves the 999,999 rest of us in agreement.

lying agin Maj Robeson I am not known to 100,000 people

unless of course you have been mailing your drivel about me to a hell
of alot more folks than even I suspect

Even Dr death agrees with that much

Opinions vary, but facts are facts.

and indeed you have lied in claimmaking your claims

Nope.

yep google it up the statement by dr death was made in the last 36
hours maybe even the last 24

get help for what?

What's a "Maj"...?!?!

get help for what?

Steve, K4YZ

Old June 16th 06, 03:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an old freind continues to humiliate himself:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind confused himslef with:

the maj lies again

What's a "maj"...?!?!

wrote:

You are the one who has sex with other men, animals and little boys.

get help you sack of ####

even my emenies reconizes I am better than your filthy sick mind wismen

What's an "emenie"...?!?!

Where's my answer, Morkie?

in your ass

Oh, now THAT was a mature answer!

just simple truth maj

What's a "maj"...?!?!

So...No answer?

I gave you answer you just don't like it

No, you played sandlot.

And Mork, you have NO BUSINESS making some wild assertion like that
in public.

why not?

Because it's a lie.

but it is the truth

No, it's not.

yes it is

Nope.

Dr death has stated plaining that I am better than Wisemen
your stment tothe contary is the lie

I didn't say that his comment was a lie.

I said your suggestions that your "emenies" (plural...as in "all")
find you better than Wiseman is a lie.

Had you said ONE of your "emenies" found you better, you would have
been correct.

But instead you went for the grandstand and screwed it up.

ONE of your "emenies" may think you're better than Wiseman, but
that leaves the 999,999 rest of us in agreement.

lying agin Maj Robeson I am not known to 100,000 people

What's a "Maj"...?!?!

unless of course you have been mailing your drivel about me to a hell
of alot more folks than even I suspect

The "divel" is yours, Morkie

Even Dr death agrees with that much

Opinions vary, but facts are facts.

and indeed you have lied in claimmaking your claims

Nope.

yep google it up the statement by dr death was made in the last 36
hours maybe even the last 24

get help for what?

What's a "Maj"...?!?!

get help for what?

When are you going to answer the original question, Morkie...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Old June 16th 06, 03:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap
an old freind

Default Maj Robeson conitues his biweekly thrashing of the USENET

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind continues to humiliate himself:

lying agin I see robeson
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind confused himslef with:

the maj lies again

What's a "maj"...?!?!

he is the liar

So...No answer?

I gave you answer you just don't like it

No, you played sandlot.

you just did not like it

poor cry baby just you you ptrolled for sympathy as you troted your
poor sick little ggirl over the Internet

Dr death has stated plaining that I am better than Wisemen
your stment tothe contary is the lie

I didn't say that his comment was a lie.

I said your suggestions that your "emenies" (plural...as in "all")
find you better than Wiseman is a lie.

ah then you Dismiss Dave eil as well

Had you said ONE of your "emenies" found you better, you would have
been correct.

But instead you went for the grandstand and screwed it up.

nope you merely did not do your homework asshole

ONE of your "emenies" may think you're better than Wiseman, but
that leaves the 999,999 rest of us in agreement.

lying agin Maj Robeson I am not known to 100,000 people

What's a "Maj"...?!?!

unless of course you have been mailing your drivel about me to a hell
of alot more folks than even I suspect

The "divel" is yours, Morkie

the drivel is your claim that my wife isn't female

the drivel your claim I ever drunk
and ona dn on

get help for what?

When are you going to answer the original question, Morkie...?!?!

already did
I answered "in your ass"
yuo don't like the answer but you claimed that saying you stopped bring
up my sexaulity was answer to the question why did you bring it up in
the first place

you give answers like that you get answers like that

Steve, K4YZ

Old June 16th 06, 04:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Morkie Mularkie

an old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind continues to humiliate himself:

lying agin I see robeson

Oh?

Where?

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind confused himslef with:
the maj lies again

What's a "maj"...?!?!

he is the liar

Who's the liar?

So...No answer?

I gave you answer you just don't like it

No, you played sandlot.

you just did not like it

No, you've not answered the question.

poor cry baby just you you ptrolled for sympathy as you troted your
poor sick little ggirl over the Internet

"ptrolled"...?!?!

"troted"...?!?!?

"ggirl"...?!?!

Dr death has stated plaining that I am better than Wisemen
your stment tothe contary is the lie

I didn't say that his comment was a lie.

I said your suggestions that your "emenies" (plural...as in "all")
find you better than Wiseman is a lie.

ah then you Dismiss Dave eil as well

Nope.

It still stands that YOUR comment was all-encompassing.

In that regard it is STILL untrue.

Had you said ONE of your "emenies" found you better, you would have
been correct.

But instead you went for the grandstand and screwed it up.

nope you merely did not do your homework ###hole

I see you're getting angry, Morkie.

Your postings here are already trashy enough without you trying to
be impressive with profanity, Mork.

ONE of your "emenies" may think you're better than Wiseman, but
that leaves the 999,999 rest of us in agreement.

lying agin Maj Robeson I am not known to 100,000 people

What's a "Maj"...?!?!

unless of course you have been mailing your drivel about me to a hell
of alot more folks than even I suspect

The "divel" is yours, Morkie

the drivel is your claim that my wife isn't female

So far you've not proven me wrong.

the drivel your claim I ever drunk
and ona dn on

And YOU have not disproven THAT claim and on and on and on.....

get help for what?

When are you going to answer the original question, Morkie...?!?!

already did

I answered "in your ###"

yuo don't like the answer but you claimed that saying you stopped bring
up my sexaulity was answer to the question why did you bring it up in
the first place

you give answers like that you get answers like that

I've never repsonded with an answer "in your ###", Morkie.

Guess we REALLY know who has the "sexualty" obsession issues
here...!

Steve, K4YZ

Old June 16th 06, 04:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap
an old freind

Default Maj Robeson cinutes his bi weekly trashing of Usenet

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind continues to humiliate himself:

lying agin I see robeson

Oh?

Where?

blind now

So...No answer?

I gave you answer you just don't like it

No, you played sandlot.

you just did not like it

No, you've not answered the question.

yes I did

I answered ti with "in your ass"

I said your suggestions that your "emenies" (plural...as in "all")
find you better than Wiseman is a lie.

ah then you Dismiss Dave eil as well

Nope.

yes you did

Had you said ONE of your "emenies" found you better, you would have
been correct.

But instead you went for the grandstand and screwed it up.

nope you merely did not do your homework asshole

I see you're getting angry, Morkie.

nope just using using word you don't like bu t fit you so well asshole

The "divel" is yours, Morkie

the drivel is your claim that my wife isn't female

So far you've not proven me wrong.

so I don't need to

the drivel your claim I ever drunk
and ona dn on

And YOU have not disproven THAT claim and on and on and on.....

and I don't need to

your words "if you can't back your statement then youare lying"

the statement my wife is male is claim your bruden of proof

likewise my drunkenss or child olesting and the rest

I've never repsonded with an answer "in your ###", Morkie.

\lying again steve