Old June 16th 06, 10:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
DrDeath

Default More Morkie Mularkrie

"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

an old friend lied in public (but then what's new?):
Even Dr death agrees with that much

What did I agree with Markie-tard on?????? I must have had amnesia if I did.

Old June 17th 06, 04:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default get help

DrDeath wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

Dr death has stated plaining that I am better than Wisemen
your stment tothe contary is the lie

Why the F**k is Markie-tard dragging me into this. I made no such claim.

yes you did
get help

Old June 17th 06, 11:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Default Have any of you mailed this to your ARRL Division directors and SM's yet?

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
no AIDS here

Liar.

no aids here

Liar.

get help for your delsuions

Old June 19th 06, 02:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.policy
jawod

wrote:
an old freind wrote:

wrote:

an old friend wrote:

wrote:

no AIDS here

Liar.

no aids here

Liar.

get

Get help for your lying.

Why don't you guys get a room?

Old June 19th 06, 03:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

jawod wrote:
wrote:

Get help for your lying.

Why don't you guys get a room?

why would I want to get a room with him?

Old June 20th 06, 07:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
jawod wrote:
wrote:

Get help for your lying.

Why don't you guys get a room?
why would I want to get a room with him?

Because you are a faggot!

so I only have sex with

And You have sex with other man and goats, faggot!

Old June 20th 06, 08:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

wrote:
an old freind wrote:

sex with

And You have sex with other man and goats, faggot!

get help prevert

Old June 22nd 06, 01:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:

sex with

And You have sex with other man and goats, faggot!

get

Says the self admitted homosexual deviant Mark Morgan.

Old June 22nd 06, 06:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:

sex with

And You have sex with other man and goats, faggot!

get help prevert

Says the self admitted homosexual deviant Mark Morgan.

no say the self admted welladjueged bisexaul named Mark Morgan
and I say it again

get help prevert