Old June 18th 06, 09:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default get help

Steve wrote:
On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 14:27:11 -0500, DrDeath wrote:

500 in two weeks???? And he claims to have a job. Of course he also claims
to be a Kentucky Colonel, a consultant for the government, ect...

If you go to Google and look up some of the nyms that the dimwit uses,
you'll find that, during the first 18 days of June, Google records
these totals:

- 333 posts
- 97 posts
- 64 posts
- 238 posts
- 296 posts
- 55 posts

That's a grand total of 1083 posts (or 60 posts per day), most of
which simply say "get help" and therefore constitute a special kind of
spam called a "spew." There are probably more posts, but I don't have
a list of all of the dimwit's nyms.

and for each of those post there is a post of Roger Wismen and/or
Robeson or one of the lessort filthmongers

but then you support the posting of libel obviously

Old June 18th 06, 09:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Steve

Default Mark Morgan's spew reaches 1083 posts

On 18 Jun 2006 13:31:38 -0700, an old friend wrote:

Steve wrote:
[...]

[Oops! Entered here with my filters disengaged.]

You brought those people here the same way that a turd attracts flies.

To handle the problem, you take care of the turd first, and then you take
care of the flies.

*plonk*
Old June 18th 06, 09:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Steve wrote:
On 18 Jun 2006 13:31:38 -0700, an old friend wrote:

but then you support the posting of libel obviously

[Oops! Entered here with my filters disengaged.]

You brought those people here the same way that a turd attracts flies.

nope there were both here for years posting the same **** for years
without me

To handle the problem, you take care of the turd first, and then you take
care of the flies.

you support the libel clearly why not be honest about it

*plonk*

to plonk or not to to plonk

Old June 18th 06, 11:17 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
DeLorean

On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 20:43:58 +0000 (UTC), Steve wrote:

You brought those people here the same way that a turd attracts flies.

To handle the problem, you take care of the turd first, and then you take
care of the flies.

*plonk*

The boy just don't get it, does he? He needs to lose his ISP. Maybe
THEN he'll start to figure things out just a little bit.

I'm going to send a letter by regular mail, just like someone on here
suggested. Someone at Hughes just HAS to realize they have an abusive
customer, and then they'll take action.
Old June 18th 06, 11:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

DeLorean wrote:
On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 20:43:58 +0000 (UTC), Steve wrote:

You brought those people here the same way that a turd attracts flies.

To handle the problem, you take care of the turd first, and then you take
care of the flies.

*plonk*

The boy just don't get it, does he?

I get you are gay bashing bigots who suport the action the leading gay
bashing bigots (wsimen and Robeson
He needs to lose his ISP.

for whatbeing honest
Maybe
THEN he'll start to figure things out just a little bit.

I'm going to send a letter by regular mail, just like someone on here
suggested. Someone at Hughes just HAS to realize they have an abusive
customer, and then they'll take action.

and if athe posters here are to belived you will be the 7th erpson to
do with no success

Hughesnt (nor me) sees the postsing a "get help in response to some gay
bashing as an abusive response

that you do show you to be a gay bashing bigot

if you can explain to me in rational terms why pWismen posting that I
rape boy is acceptable and Get is help I'll stop

but good luck

Old June 19th 06, 02:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
DeLorean

On 18 Jun 2006 15:39:49 -0700, an old freind wrote:
DeLorean wrote:
[...]

You have no ****ing idea of what Hughes does or doesn't think. You
are just spouting whatever pleases you.

that you do show you to be a gay bashing bigot

There was no mention of gays in any of my posts. It seems that YOU
are the one who plays that stupid game, and it isn't working.

if you can explain to me in rational terms why pWismen posting that I
rape boy is acceptable and Get is help I'll stop

I never said that. Don't try to put words into my mouth, you pathetic
little mental midget.

And as to the position you think that Hughes is taking, let me tell
you a little story about Wiseman and an ISP he had named Stratuswave.
At first an admin from Stratuswave thought that he was defending
Wiseman's so-called free speech rights when people complained, and the
admin refused to listen to complaints about Wiseman.

After a while, enough email and regular mail kept arriving at the
Wheeling offices that the admin was overridden by his own boss (I know
because I mailed the boss at his home address). Wiseman was kicked
off Stratuswave in spite of his posturing. It was very similar to
your own situation.

So don't get too confident, prick face. Continuing letters to an ISP
do make a difference. I hope that you become history "real soon now"
at Hughes. You richly deserve it.
Old June 19th 06, 05:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

DeLorean wrote:
On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 20:43:58 +0000 (UTC), Steve wrote:

Hughesnt (nor me) sees the postsing a "get help in response to some gay
bashing as an abusive response

You have no ****ing idea of what Hughes does or doesn't think. You
are just spouting whatever pleases you.

Oh Really I know you have been complaining to them for several months

you and others I know Hughes contacted months when frankly the number
my posts was even higher for my side of the story, and I know what what
was aid in that conversation

that you do show you to be a gay bashing bigot

There was no mention of gays in any of my posts. It seems that YOU
are the one who plays that stupid game, and it isn't working.

never said there was butyour posts are made in support of the gay
bashing post of Robeson and Wismen

if you can explain to me in rational terms why pWismen posting that I
rape boy is acceptable and Get is help I'll stop

I never said that.

but yo did say you said I had to be gotten rid nbut that Wisemen and
robeson did that
Don't try to put words into my mouth, you pathetic
little mental midget.

I want nothing to dowith your mouth or wismen

And as to the position you think that Hughes is taking, let me tell
you a little story about Wiseman and an ISP he had named Stratuswave.
At first an admin from Stratuswave thought that he was defending
Wiseman's so-called free speech rights when people complained, and the
admin refused to listen to complaints about Wiseman.

After a while, enough email and regular mail kept arriving at the
Wheeling offices that the admin was overridden by his own boss (I know
because I mailed the boss at his home address). Wiseman was kicked
off Stratuswave in spite of his posturing. It was very similar to
your own situation.

well given the basis of your complaints is that I reply "get help" to
Wismens bazare acustions I did see the simlarity

but you may be able to convince someone that I get terminated from
hughes net

that would only prove you are good enough at lying

So don't get too confident, prick face. Continuing letters to an ISP
do make a difference. I hope that you become history "real soon now"
at Hughes. You richly deserve it.

and this post mean you do supprt Wismen and Robeson gay bashing and
engage in the game of blame the victum

Old June 19th 06, 01:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

DeLorean wrote:
[...]

Poor Marky Waldron, he has to live with his mommy there in TexASS!

Old June 19th 06, 11:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default sniped your stupid cross post

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

you're no victim, you're a sick faggot.

Old June 19th 06, 11:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind

Bob wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...