Old June 27th 06, 05:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest

Default Toad, Markie and I are starting a new venture!

We call ourselfs the "Queer Eye for The Straight Ham" and we will give
you our fashion sense on what not to wear at that next hamfest.

Lloyd, N0VFP

Old June 27th 06, 07:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest

wrote:
We call ourselfs the "Queer Eye for The Straight Ham" and we will give
you our fashion sense on what not to wear at that next hamfest.

Lloyd, N0VFP

Thinking of you - RHF and Telamon ! YEA !!!

Old June 27th 06, 08:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest
an old friend

Default get help sicko

get help sicko

Old June 27th 06, 09:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest
mcs bitch-slapper #4

wrote in message
oups.com...
We call ourselfs the "Queer Eye for The Straight Ham" and we will give
you our fashion sense on what not to wear at that next hamfest.

Lloyd, N0VFP

Boy oh boy have you got your work cut out for yourselves there !!!!
Hams have got to be the WORST when it comes to clothing with
the only possible exception of the people who go to model railroad
and train shows. I've even been to a few NASCAR meets and
the folks there (as redneck as they are) are 500% better dressed
than the hams at hamfests were.

Old June 27th 06, 10:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest
an_old_friend

Default get help

mcs bitch-slapper #4 wrote:

Boy oh boy have you got your work cut out for yourselves there !!!!

esp as he is paranoid nut job

Old June 28th 06, 03:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest

Default Retard Morgan spam

an old friend wrote:
get

Get back to swallowing your daddy's cock, faggot!

Old June 28th 06, 09:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest
Woger

Default Ironic Markie

wrote in message
oups.com...

an_old_friend wrote:
mcs bitch-slapper #4 wrote:

Boy oh boy have you got your work cut out for yourselves there !!!!

esp as he is paranoid nut job

Oh, the irony!

BWHAHAHAHA!

http://www.whywogersucks.blogspot.com/

Old June 29th 06, 01:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest
Slow Code

wrote in
oups.com:

We call ourselfs the "Queer Eye for The Straight Ham" and we will give
you our fashion sense on what not to wear at that next hamfest.

Lloyd, N0VFP

ROFL

That was friggen funny.

sc
Old June 29th 06, 02:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest
an old friend

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in

ROFL