Old June 30th 06, 11:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default K1MAN Defense Fund established

In view of the FCC's recent mistakes with regard to BPL, and in view of
the Supreme Court's decision that the FCC overstepped its authority when
it allowd the broadcast flag, I and others have come to completely
mistrust that government organization. We are now mobilizing to resist
the FCC until Congress intervenes to correct the situation.

Toward that end, we have established the K1MAN Defense Fund and will
soon be seeking donations. If you share my belief that the FCC is
derelict in its duity, please help amateur radio by contributing to the
fund. Just as soon as the ARRL completes the paperwork to establish
itself as custodian of the K1MAN Defense Fund, further details will be
posted both here and in the pages of QST.

The FCC must not be allowed to continue its abuse of the radio services
at the behest of Washington lobbyists.

--
73, Paul W. Schleck, K3FU (phonetics: kay three **** you)

http://www.novia.net/~pschleck/
Finger for PGP Public Key
Old July 1st 06, 02:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

"Nice" forgery. But that's OK. When the opposition proves that it
cannot make its argument via anything other than dirty tricks, then it
clearly undermines its own position.

Your forgery wasn't perfect, though. Based on the NNTP-Posting-Host and
X-Complaints-To header, a forgery report has been passed on to your ISP
). They probably won't prorate your account for the rest
of the month when they cancel you.

--
Paul W. Schleck, K3FU

http://www.novia.net/~pschleck/
Finger for PGP Public Key

Old July 1st 06, 04:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Paul W. Schleck wrote:
"Nice" forgery. But that's OK. When the opposition proves that it
cannot make its argument via anything other than dirty tricks, then it
clearly undermines its own position.

amazing the efforts that are gone for so little result

Old July 1st 06, 05:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

On 1 Jul 2006 08:22:01 -0500, Paul W. Schleck wrote:

Your forgery wasn't perfect, though. Based on the NNTP-Posting-Host and
X-Complaints-To header, a forgery report has been passed on to your ISP
). They probably won't prorate your account for the rest
of the month when they cancel you.

Aioe.org is an Italian nntp server which is free, so there won't be
any cancelling going on. Unfortunately, a significant number of
forged posts is originated at that server on a daily basis, although
it doesn't even begin to come close to the trash which Google permits
to enter Usenet. Good luck on tracking the idiot down, but I wouldn't
hold my breath waiting for anything meaningful to happen.

----
"Rush Limbaugh was caught when the flight crew noticed that his pants
were in the upright position and locked." -- David Letterman
Old July 1st 06, 06:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Lloyd wrote:
On 1 Jul 2006 08:22:01 -0500, Paul W. Schleck wrote:

Your forgery wasn't perfect, though. Based on the NNTP-Posting-Host and
X-Complaints-To header, a forgery report has been passed on to your ISP
). They probably won't prorate your account for the rest
of the month when they cancel you.

Aioe.org is an Italian nntp server which is free, so there won't be
any cancelling going on. Unfortunately, a significant number of

----
"Rush Limbaugh was caught when the flight crew noticed that his pants
were in the upright position and locked." -- David Letterman

still minding the busness of other Loyd the hypocrite

Old July 2nd 06, 12:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

"Paul W. Schleck" wrote in message
"Nice" forgery. But that's OK. When the opposition proves that it
cannot make its argument via anything other than dirty tricks, then it
clearly undermines its own position.

Your forgery wasn't perfect, though. Based on the NNTP-Posting-Host and
X-Complaints-To header, a forgery report has been passed on to your ISP
). They probably won't prorate your account for the rest
of the month when they cancel you.

--
Paul W. Schleck, K3FU

http://www.novia.net/~pschleck/
Finger for PGP Public Key

Who nominated YOU as newsgroup moderator, Paul? Oh, and please DO stop
sending "welcome" messages to the new users of the ra newsgroups, won't you?
Why, if we didn't already know that you are a self-appointed stuffed shirt,
you could almost have a newcomer believe that you actually have something to
do with the groups.
If I want to hear from a stuffed shirt, Paul, I'll write a letter to Ted
Kennedy.
PLONK

Old July 2nd 06, 03:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

On Sun, 2 Jul 2006 06:33:56 -0500, cHARLES noemail@anonforPaul wrote:
Who nominated YOU as newsgroup moderator, Paul? Oh, and please DO stop
sending "welcome" messages to the new users of the ra newsgroups, won't you?
Why, if we didn't already know that you are a self-appointed stuffed shirt,
you could almost have a newcomer believe that you actually have something to
do with the groups.
If I want to hear from a stuffed shirt, Paul, I'll write a letter to Ted
Kennedy.
PLONK

I have been instrumental in establishing and publishing FAQs about the
rra newsgroups since 1923, when Hiram Percy Maxim appointed me to the
position of Usenet News Coordinator (Mr. Maxim was so farsighted that
he acutally foresaw the creation of Usenet.) I have forgotten more
about amateur radio than you have yet to learn, so I suggest that you
STFU, as they say at League Headquarters.

--
Paul W. Schleck, K3FU (kay three **** you)

http://www.novia.net/~pschleck/
Finger and you will pay.