Old July 7th 06, 06:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default Maj Robeson lies some more

No...YOU are the one typing "bull####".
I have never type bull#### except jsut now

Old July 8th 06, 02:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default More Morkie Mularkie

an old freind wrote:
No...YOU are the one typing "bull####".

I have never type bull#### except jsut now

Somewhere on a long-since discarded matress in some midwestern
tenament trash heap are the remanants of what little DNA that didn't
make it to your conception, Morkie...And that MIGHT have made the
difference between your present state of mind and what COULD have been.

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 8th 06, 03:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Maj Robeson lies again

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:
No...YOU are the one typing "bull####".

I have never type bull#### except jsut now

Somewhere on a long-since discarded matress in some midwestern
tenament trash heap are the remanants of what little DNA that didn't
make it to your conception, Morkie...And that MIGHT have made the
difference between your present state of mind and what COULD have been.

where is your response?

you lied it is proven

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 8th 06, 04:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:
No...YOU are the one typing "bull####".
I have never type bull#### except jsut now

Somewhere on a long-since discarded matress in some midwestern
tenament trash heap are the remanants of what little DNA that didn't
make it to your conception, Morkie...And that MIGHT have made the
difference between your present state of mind and what COULD have been.

where is your response?

It's right there, Morkie.

Don't like the answer?

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 8th 06, 04:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default more libel

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:
No...YOU are the one typing "bull####".
I have never type bull#### except jsut now

Somewhere on a long-since discarded matress in some midwestern
tenament trash heap are the remanants of what little DNA that didn't
make it to your conception, Morkie...And that MIGHT have made the
difference between your present state of mind and what COULD have been.

where is your response?

It's right there, Morkie.

nope

Don't like the answer?

it is just moe libel I like it fine it shows you are evasive and
frightened

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 8th 06, 04:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:
No...YOU are the one typing "bull####".
I have never type bull#### except jsut now

Somewhere on a long-since discarded matress in some midwestern
tenament trash heap are the remanants of what little DNA that didn't
make it to your conception, Morkie...And that MIGHT have made the
difference between your present state of mind and what COULD have been.

where is your response?

It's right there, Morkie.

nope

Yep.

Don't like the answer?

it is just moe libel I like it fine it shows you are evasive and
frightened

Nope.

Just handing you some of your own BS, Morkie.

Sorry you don't like it...

Steve, K4YZ

Old July 8th 06, 07:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default K4YZ Sickness: Now Fixated on Semen

K4YZ wrote:
an old freind wrote:

No...YOU are the one typing "bull####".

I have never type bull#### except jsut now

Somewhere on a long-since discarded matress in some midwestern
tenament trash heap are the remanants of what little DNA that didn't
make it to your conception, Morkie...And that MIGHT have made the
difference between your present state of mind and what COULD have been.

Steve, K4YZ

I see that you've graduated from fixating on some other guy's penis to
fixating on some other guy's load. You're very sick.

Is this the sort of thing you say in front of your Tennessee CAP Cadets?