Old February 2nd 06, 07:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default more lies form Robeson

wrote:
###raped an_old_underaged boyfriend wrote:
N0VFP wrote:
raped an Old underaged boyfriend wrote:
more forgery and stupid stuff this time

Mainly from you, Markie.......

nope I never make a stupid forgery

Sure you do.

You call everyone in here you don't like "steve".

that not a forgery

There's one for starters.

nor is it even a lie I don't know who out there is you or not or is
naed steveof not

thank a lot steve all your handiwork hope you are proud

You think I'm Steve?

no I don't think you are steve Robeson, if you could read youd know
that.

But that's what you wrote, Markie.

no it is not

I just called him steve

I have sais he might as well be you if he is not

i have never written a statement sayinf Mr Slit is steve roberson

you lie

If you could only baack up and look at your own disjointed, flawed
composition objectively, you'd see why you look like an idiot when you
refuse to exercise the skills they tried to give you in grade school
grammar classes.

that would be you that are ****ing up

I said that you stupid forgeies are the result of His action in RRAP,
his handiwork

But that's not what was written.

yes it was

Your comments were first-person.

indeed

but the you are the idoit

cuting BTW all you spelling cop **** gets cut till you start stop your
willfull msipelling
Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old February 3rd 06, 03:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default more stupidity form perverted pedophile Mark C. Morgan

N0VFP wrote:
raped an Old underaged boyfriend wrote:
more forgery and stupid stuff this time

Mainly from you, Markie.......

nope I never make a stupid forgery

Sure you do.

You call everyone in here you don't like "steve".

that not a forgery

Oh, so you admit being a clueless imbecile.

There's one for starters.

nor is it even a lie I don't know who out there is you or not or is
naed steveof not

Try posting again when you sober up, fool.

thank a lot steve all your handiwork hope you are proud

You think I'm Steve?

no I don't think you are steve Robeson, if you could read youd know
that.

But that's what you wrote, Markie.

no it is not

Yes, it is. Check out the subject line of your post.

I just called him steve

I have sais he might as well be you if he is not

No, backpedaler, you claimed I was Steve.

i have never written a statement sayinf Mr Slit is steve roberson

Reread the subject line of your post, dumbass.

you lie

Not as much as you do. You even lie to yourself, Markie.

No, total **** up would be your specialty.

I said that you stupid forgeies are the result of His action in RRAP,
his handiwork

But that's not what was written.

yes it was

No, stupid.

Your comments were first-person.

indeed

Surprisingly, you could recognize it. Must be a fluke.

but the you are the idoit

cuting BTW all you spelling cop **** gets cut till you start stop your
willfull msipelling

Run, Forrest , Run!