Old May 16th 07, 07:20 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default I'd buy that for a dollar!

graham wrote:

... we have plenty of customers that do ...

Great - then go "talk" to them and leave us alone.

In case you haven't noticed this is a BINARY group - either contribute
something of interest or go away! This is for pictures of radios - not a
place to hawk your business...
--
randy guttery
Old May 16th 07, 09:25 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

"Randy or Sherry Guttery" wrote in message
graham wrote:

... we have plenty of customers that do ...

Great - then go "talk" to them and leave us alone.

In case you haven't noticed this is a BINARY group - either contribute
something of interest or go away! This is for pictures of radios - not a
place to hawk your business...

.... I am not selling anything here ... read the progression of the
thread, BTW: nobody "hawks" anything anymore, that is an
antiquated word only used in the AR+P FAQ's ...

.... I thought you killfilled me ????

Old May 17th 07, 12:42 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

graham wrote:

... we have plenty of customers that do ...

Don't you feel guilty taking money from families in distress?

Old May 17th 07, 12:48 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

"Uncle Peter" wrote in message
graham wrote:

... we have plenty of customers that do ...

Don't you feel guilty taking money from families in distress?

.... you do not know what you are talking about ...

Old May 17th 07, 01:24 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

I am not going to waste anymore time on the subject,

What happened to that ? Steven

Old September 2nd 07, 10:30 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

graham wrote:

"Phil Nelson" wrote in message
Snagged at an estate sale three blocks from here for $1. And this in a
town where "estate sale" usually means a broken plastic toddler slide and
two boxes of chewed-up My Little Ponies.

Yes, it has the 1L6.

Phil Nelson

Whoever did that estate sale, obviously, did not have their
client in their best interest or even had a clue ...
... and Phil, knowing what you know, you ripped your neighbor off ...

... wow, good for you ....

One of your fellow estate auctioneers is in big trouble in the
Orlando area for not paying his clients after the auctions, some for a
year. Others clients property was hauled to his house, and never sold.
It really speaks highly of your trade.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Old September 2nd 07, 05:24 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
graham wrote:

"Phil Nelson" wrote in message
Snagged at an estate sale three blocks from here for $1. And this in a
town where "estate sale" usually means a broken plastic toddler slide
and
two boxes of chewed-up My Little Ponies.

Yes, it has the 1L6.

Phil Nelson

Whoever did that estate sale, obviously, did not have their
client in their best interest or even had a clue ...
... and Phil, knowing what you know, you ripped your neighbor off ...

... wow, good for you ....

One of your fellow estate auctioneers is in big trouble in the
Orlando area for not paying his clients after the auctions, some for a
year. Others clients property was hauled to his house, and never sold.
It really speaks highly of your trade.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

1) I am NOT in the "estate auctioneer" business.
2) I do not know any "fellows" in the Orlando area.
3) I resent, you, comparing me to them.
4) My "trade" is NOT auctions.
5) Maybe making an effort to be more accurate in your posts,
would give you something to do.
6) You need to find something better to do with your time.

Been there, done that, I don't need to prove it!!!

Old September 3rd 07, 07:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

In article ,
"Phil Nelson" wrote:

Snagged at an estate sale three blocks from here for $1. And this in a town
where "estate sale" usually means a broken plastic toddler slide and two
boxes of chewed-up My Little Ponies.

Yes, it has the 1L6.

That's excellent, Phil. Great condition. Nice find. I used to have
about 5 of those, but none of them started out in this good condition.

Dave
Old September 28th 07, 06:04 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Estate Sale my foot! :
You shot the old lady,
Took the Zenith and was kind
enough to leave the lowest denomination
of a dead president on the decrepid Victrola.
Nice! - WW2W