Old August 15th 08, 08:54 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default Eye problems - update

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
I am finally starting to see some improvement.

Now this time, remember what I told you. DO NOT look at my picture.

Or as the sign at work said, "Do not look into laser with remaining
good eye."

Jeff
Old August 15th 08, 09:06 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Jeffrey D Angus wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:
I am finally starting to see some improvement.

Now this time, remember what I told you. DO NOT look at my picture.

That's not the cause. In fact, I looked at you with my bad eye, just
in case. It was my good eye that took a vacation. ;-)

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.

Old October 2nd 08, 05:31 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

I hope it works out for you............I just saw my retina doctor today.
and she measured the reitnal thickness of the left eye at 799uM, while the
right eye has stabilized at 364uM.
The left eye is pretty useless right now, but she gave me an injection of
Avastin, hoping that it will reduce the swelling in the left eye. Diabetes
is sure a boatload of fun. I understand what you are going through, because
I am going through it myself. Although the swelling in the right has
reduced, the steroid injections have accelerated that development of a
cataract, to the point where I have lost about 50 percent of my contrast
perception. I have the font on my computer set to the largest "I am blind
and cannot see the screen" setting. Good luck!

Pete

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Brenda Ann wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

Brian Hill wrote:

Good luck Michael, I hope they get that figured out for you soon.

I am finally starting to see some improvement. I was able to keep it
open and synced to my left eye for about 30 seconds, while driving. I
still have a lot of jitters in its movement, but it is showing some
improvement.

I'm sure glad to hear that.. and will be praying for your continued
improvement.

Thank you, my friend.

Old October 2nd 08, 05:58 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Pete KE9OA wrote:

I hope it works out for you............I just saw my retina doctor today.
and she measured the reitnal thickness of the left eye at 799uM, while the
right eye has stabilized at 364uM.
The left eye is pretty useless right now, but she gave me an injection of
Avastin, hoping that it will reduce the swelling in the left eye. Diabetes
is sure a boatload of fun. I understand what you are going through, because
I am going through it myself. Although the swelling in the right has
reduced, the steroid injections have accelerated that development of a
cataract, to the point where I have lost about 50 percent of my contrast
perception. I have the font on my computer set to the largest "I am blind
and cannot see the screen" setting. Good luck!

Thanks, Pete. I had to drive to the VA Hospital in Gainesville
Tuesday for another follow up, a 90+ mile round trip.

The ophthalmologist said that I was doing a lot better, and to come
back in December for another follow up. Some days both eyes work, and
some, I have to use one or the other. It gets worse as the day goes on,
or if I don't get a full eight hours of sleep. It looks like I'll need
new glasses again since my vision has changed in my right eye. I was
waiting for this pair when I had the palsy, and now they are almost
useless.

Old November 18th 08, 04:20 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Default Eye problems - conclusion

I had to go to the VA Hospital yesterday for another followup, and was
told that I don't have to come back. Also, I had a growth on my lower
right eyelid removed on the 6th, and the doctor couldn't see where it
was cut away, so it has fully healed.

Old November 18th 08, 08:26 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

I had to go to the VA Hospital yesterday for another followup, and was
told that I don't have to come back. Also, I had a growth on my lower
right eyelid removed on the 6th, and the doctor couldn't see where it
was cut away, so it has fully healed.

Absolutely FABULOUS news, Michael.

Old November 18th 08, 09:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.radio

Brenda Ann wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

I had to go to the VA Hospital yesterday for another followup, and was
told that I don't have to come back. Also, I had a growth on my lower
right eyelid removed on the 6th, and the doctor couldn't see where it
was cut away, so it has fully healed.

Absolutely FABULOUS news, Michael.

Thank you. I thought the same thing.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

The crazy, and the insane.

Do these still have problems? U-Know-Who CB 1 February 1st 06 12:24 AM
ILG problems AV Shortwave 3 December 1st 03 08:24 PM
DX-398 FM Problems Evan Hanson Shortwave 3 September 21st 03 03:04 PM
DX-440 problems [email protected] Shortwave 8 September 17th 03 02:04 AM
RF Problems David Carrick Antenna 0 July 31st 03 02:39 AM