RadioBanter

-   Radio Photos (https://www.radiobanter.com/radio-photos/)
-   -   Need a few BNC chassis mounts (https://www.radiobanter.com/radio-photos/150811-need-few-bnc-chassis-mounts.html)

Spam Hater April 12th 10 02:43 AM

Need a few BNC chassis mounts

On 2010-04-10 10:46:53 -0700, "Pete Bertini" said:

Right and wrong examples shown in photo. Threaded shaft needs to
be a tad longer than normal to fit thicker panel. HP 8552B IF deck

Pete, see the drawing I posted today under heading BNC Connector.
Amphenol part number 112429, there's a distributor with stock in
California. Mouser quoting 10-week leadtime. About $3.

Jim_Menning April 12th 10 05:12 AM

On 2010-04-10 10:46:53 -0700, "Pete Bertini" said:

Right and wrong examples shown in photo. Threaded shaft needs to
be a tad longer than normal to fit thicker panel. HP 8552B IF deck

Pete, see the drawing I posted today under heading BNC Connector. Amphenol part
number 112429, there's a distributor with stock in California. Mouser quoting
10-week leadtime. About $3.

Please don't post with non-standard formats. yEnc is not a favorite around here. If
you want people to appreciate your posts you should post in a format readily
available for all to see, without requiring add-ons to decode them.

Jim_Menning April 12th 10 05:12 AM

Pete Bertini April 17th 10 02:31 AM

Need a few BNC chassis mounts

"Bill M" wrote in message

Pete, I have some that *might* work. Hard to tell exactly. These have a
10mm long threaded portion.

-Bill

Bill's BNCs worked perfectly. Extra long shafts. Was able to fix
the remaining damaged HP 8552B IF deck this evening.

Pete

Bill M[_5_] April 17th 10 03:27 AM

Pete Bertini wrote:
"Bill M" wrote in message

Pete, I have some that *might* work. Hard to tell exactly. These have a
10mm long threaded portion.

-Bill

Bill's BNCs worked perfectly. Extra long shafts. Was able to fix
the remaining damaged HP 8552B IF deck this evening.

Pete

Glad they worked out.

-ex

Jeffrey Angus April 17th 10 04:17 AM

On 4/16/2010 8:31 PM, Pete Bertini wrote:
Bill's BNCs worked perfectly. Extra long shafts. Was able to fix
the remaining damaged HP 8552B IF deck this evening.

I recognize that number, you're working on one of the plug-ins for the
141 spectrum analyzer.

Jeff

Pete Bertini April 17th 10 01:55 PM

"Jeffrey Angus" wrote in message
On 4/16/2010 8:31 PM, Pete Bertini wrote:
Bill's BNCs worked perfectly. Extra long shafts. Was able to fix
the remaining damaged HP 8552B IF deck this evening.

I recognize that number, you're working on one of the plug-ins for the
141 spectrum analyzer.

Jeff

Hi Jeff

Yeppurs. For some odd reason folks used these for bean toss
games. I've seen quite a few with damaged BNC jacks!
I only had one deck out of several that had a damaged jack.
Now all three of the 141Ts are populated and working!

Pete