Old January 21st 12, 09:17 PM
Junior Member

Location: Ottawa Canada
Default 30Khz to 2GHz weighs 41 pounds

This Micro-Tel PR700B receiver is a real dream until you have to lift it. All the bells and whistles are "built-in" and can be controlled from the front panel or via a 60-pin IEEE-488 connection on the rear panel. Panoramic adapter, USB, LSB, CW, AM and FM demodulators plus a sub-carrier decoder are all there. I plan to play with it until Spring. Then it will be up for auction. Any advance bids?
Attached Thumbnails
30Khz to 2GHz weighs 41 pounds-microtel.jpg