Old July 5th 10, 07:00 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

Default Chuckles the Klown Weighs in on the Failed Research

Chuckles the Klown (fresh off his stint as moderator of the now failed
YH-Knives Group) gave his worthless 2cent diatribe about the Troll
list provided by Krapto...

On 29/06/2010 8:12 PM, Krypsis wrote:

Robert Johnson (racist, bigot, alcoholic)
David Leonard Arthur (Twice convicted [in Australia] pedophile)
Scott Koplin (Psychotic)
Timothy Willis (Neurotic alcoholic)
K. Michael Young (Psychotic)

From Chucles the Klown....

Not sure about this, not sure that I wanted to know.
In some cases it's an invasion of privacy (alcoholism and psychiatric
problems) people with these will only get my pity, in others it's
good
to know racism and pedophilia.

Racism sucks big time, and civilised people should have not time for
it,
side note: recognising racial differences and cultural differences is
not racism. I have no time for racists.

Pedophiles have an illness, however it's an illness that they know
they
have and they know it's wrong. Basically having sex with children is
not acceptable.

I used to look at these people with a hope that they could be
salvaged,
and I could imagine only someone with a poor sense of humor on the
other
end of the cable.

After seeing the above list I can only feel sorrow at something that
is in
most cases nonredeemable. In a way I wish I didn't know.

The whole discussions that come to these groups are highly
inappropriate, and worse off topic.

None of the above is about knives, cooking, Thai culture, or
shortwave
radio.[you left off scuba Chuckles]

Regards Charles

***You forgot to mention Tholens Penis Chuckles...Looks like you've
been spending time over at that thread giving the link a real stare
down...FYI Chuckles, lets set the record straight on the purported
published Troll list...

Cheesy Bob Jonhson ~ Respected Thai business man
David L Arther ~ Maybe that's you Chuckles :-)
Scott Koplin ~ Do not recognise that name from any Troll list provided
but appears to be a dive master from posts I've seen...
Tim Willis ~ Respected educator of higher learning
K Mike Young~ World traveller it appears mostly throughout SE Asian
countries and posts to various groups regarding ancient cultures...

Looks like the "research" you embraced is an abysmal failure
Chuckles...Of course you and Pinkie seem know a few things about
failure now, ehhhh?...:-)
Old July 5th 10, 09:41 PM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba

On 05/07/2010 19:00, nurk_fred2000 wrote:

***You forgot to mention Tholens Penis Chuckles...Looks like you've
been spending time over at that thread giving the link a real stare
down..

I also noticed Chuckle's intrest in that thread.. stayed quiet
throughout the Kombat Kramer commotion then pops up with a post on
Tholens Penis.

All the excitement has got the better of him...
Old July 6th 10, 02:41 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba
rod rod is offline

On Jul 5, 1:41*pm, Rick Armstrong wrote:
On 05/07/2010 19:00, nurk_fred2000 wrote:

***You forgot to mention Tholens Penis Chuckles...Looks like you've
been spending time over at that thread giving the link a real stare
down..

I also noticed Chuckle's intrest in that thread.. stayed quiet
throughout the Kombat Kramer commotion then pops up with a post on
Tholens Penis.

All the excitement has got the better of him...

55555. I'm sure they played show and tell on webcam, they were the
only two buffoons in that entire failed YH-Group so it shut down
almost as soon as Chuckles had opened it. Haha, comparing is probably
not all that they did :-)

Rockin' Rod Shaftenauer
Old July 7th 10, 12:43 AM posted to rec.knives,rec.radio.shortwave,soc.culture.thai,alt.cooking-chat,rec.scuba
kop kop is offline

On Jul 5, 6:41*pm, rod wrote:
On Jul 5, 1:41*pm, Rick Armstrong wrote:

On 05/07/2010 19:00, nurk_fred2000 wrote:

***You forgot to mention Tholens Penis Chuckles...Looks like you've
been spending time over at that thread giving the link a real stare
down..

I also noticed Chuckle's intrest in that thread.. stayed quiet
throughout the Kombat Kramer commotion then pops up with a post on
Tholens Penis.

All the excitement has got the better of him...

55555. I'm sure they played show and tell on webcam, they were the
only two buffoons in that entire failed YH-Group so it shut down
almost as soon as Chuckles had opened it. Haha, comparing is probably
not all that they did :-)

Rockin' Rod Shaftenauer

***Has anyone received their SKYPE call that David PROMISED them
today? :-)