Old November 12th 06, 02:18 AM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

Default I'm taking a cattle prod to the next club meeting. I hope the place is packed.

I want to make a no-code sit on the floor.

SC
Old November 12th 06, 11:53 AM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

Default slow code threatens assult on NoCoder can this be a "good Ham"

wrote:
On Sun, 12 Nov 2006 01:18:43 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

I want to make a no-code sit on the floor.

you try it at any club and I bet you will end in jail sc
SC

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Let him do it,Jail is the best place for him.
Old November 12th 06, 01:11 PM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

"PhattyMo" wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Nov 2006 01:18:43 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

I want to make a no-code sit on the floor.

you try it at any club and I bet you will end in jail sc
SC

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Let him do it,Jail is the best place for him.
**************

The bottom line remains. No-Coders should salute their superiors and should
give up their chairs as a matter of courtesy.
Doing so is a simple show of respect.

No-Coders should be made to stand at the back of the room until they can
pass no less than 5wpm. Then, and only then, will they be allowed to come to
the front to whine.

Old November 12th 06, 04:03 PM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

"Not Steve" anon@anon wrote in message ...

"PhattyMo" wrote in message
On Sun, 12 Nov 2006 01:18:43 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

I want to make a no-code sit on the floor.

you try it at any club and I bet you will end in jail sc
SC

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Let him do it,Jail is the best place for him.
**************

The bottom line remains. No-Coders should salute their superiors and

should
give up their chairs as a matter of courtesy.
Doing so is a simple show of respect.

No-Coders should be made to stand at the back of the room until they can
pass no less than 5wpm. Then, and only then, will they be allowed to come

the front to whine.

Would they have to sit in the back of the bus and us their own water
fountains, also?

Old November 12th 06, 07:31 PM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

wrote in message
ups.com...

What kind of weird club is this? Do you shave your head and wear lots
of patent leather?

Don't forget the nipple piercing!

Old November 12th 06, 08:12 PM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

Old November 12th 06, 08:21 PM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

"honestjohn" wrote in message
et...

wrote in message
ups.com...

What kind of weird club is this? Do you shave your head and wear lots
of patent leather?

Don't forget the nipple piercing!

u makeing me hot two tott
http://home.mchsi.com/~north1959/professorblumpkin.jpg

Old November 12th 06, 08:52 PM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

wrote in message
ups.com...

What kind of weird club is this? Do you shave your head and wear lots
of patent leather?

Don't forget the nipple piercing!

u makeing me hot two tott

Not me! It's Slow that has the cattle prod.

Old November 12th 06, 09:11 PM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

wrote in message

news:fbKdnTgUHuAX7srYnZ2dnUVZ_tqdnZ2d@centurytel. net...

wrote in message
ups.com...

What kind of weird club is this? Do you shave your head and wear lots
of patent leather?

Don't forget the nipple piercing!

u makeing me hot two tott

forgery again

but SC and his friends like Robeson are definately into the BDSM
school of lincensure
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

That's good to know, I guess.

HJ

Old November 12th 06, 09:37 PM posted to rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote in message
ups.com...

What kind of weird club is this? Do you shave your head and wear lots
of patent leather?

Don't forget the nipple piercing!

u makeing me hot two tott

Not me! It's Slow that has the cattle prod.

more gay basing i see why you do?
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/