Old November 29th 06, 12:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

Default CONGRATS!! to k4yz

Slow Code wrote:
wrote in
oups.com:

I was in my neighborhood drug store and what did I see? The November
issue of pop com!

Steve, your letter was well written and spot on.Congratulations on
being published! Have you ever considered submitting regular articles
to either pop com or monitoring times? You have great writing skills.

What was Steve writing about?

Thanks, Bill!

SC, There was an article about CAP in Popular Communications that
addressed the recent change of federal policy on FOUO, or "For Offical
Use Only" release of information on certain aspects of radio
communication.

Part of that change has been for CAP to withdrawn any and all
discussion of it's operating frequencies from cap.gov sites that aren't
password protected for CAP members only. The author called into
question the validity of that practice.

I made a point of suggesting that we as radio hobbyists need to
re-think our liberal publishing of what we hear, even when we are only
discussing the user, mode and frequency, not the actual content of the
transmission.

And Bill...Morkie doesn't like me because at each and every turn of
his attempts to lie, deceive and mislead, I've "busted" him over and
over for those acts. Morkie doesn't like having his nose rubbed in his
online misdeeds, yet continues to do it.

Thanks again for the kind comments. It wasn't, by the way, the
first time in recent history that I've been "published" (not in the
professional sense, obviously) in Amateur media. I've had several
"hits" in CQ magazine since November of last year, and had an item I
originally published in this forum picked up by "Worldradio" as a guest
op-ed item a few years ago.

73

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 8th 06, 04:16 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,alt.drugs.hard,rec.radio.scanner

Default CONGRATS!! FOR KEEPING AMATEUR RADIO FREE FROM THE FILTHY SODOMITES BRIAN AND MARKY

On 27 Nov 2006 18:43:26 -0800,
wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
On 26 Nov 2006 04:12:44 -0800,
wrote:

I recall K4YZ/KTN4GN inviting people to monitor him and he would send
an SWL confirmation.
in other wors more self serveing fluff?

Zackley! To hell with FOUO. SWL him for his glory.

well it shows how we learn of this great letter and you notice he did
not post it here but sent in his sockpuppets to anounce it

What you just said made me curious, so I hit up
WWW.QRZ.COM for
"Newport" and there are NONE in 4-land. There's one in Washington, two
in five-land, and a handful of 'em in Canton, Ohio. His first post was
on Oct 10th about "faggortry."

Wait a minute.... Didn't Robesin used to live in Canton, Ohio? Maybe
Bob Newport is one of his ex-in-laws or something.

well, he's down to the level of annoyance.

He always was.

After you get comfortable in your self-satisfaction over your decree
that there are no Newports in 4-land, consider that Kentucky is in
4-land. There is a rather sizable city across the river from
Cincinnati, called Newport, Kentucky. It is the county seat of Campbell
County. Is your bulb burning any brighter?

[superfluous newsgroups trimmed]

Dave K8MN
Dave, that is a place name, not a family name. There's a Newport in
Rhode Island as well, but no light bulb for the geographically challenged
Heil.
If I was geographically challenged, I'd hardly have known the
information I presented to you.

So you're telling me that "Bill" is geography?

Is that what you think I've told you?

"Bill Newport" does not appear to exist in 4-Land as the anon poster
would like us to think.
I'll bet there's no "Hot-ham-and-cheese" in your local phone book
either, Brian.

I'll bet that, too.

There you go.

The beauty of being an anon poster supporting
the atrocities of Robesin is that people tend to mistrust your claims.
"His claims", Brian; not "your claims". Your name doesn't appear in
your posts. You're an anonymous poster.

So why do you call be "Brian?"

My call be K8MN. What you call be?

Until "bill" can show us a correct listing on QRZ, I'll just have to
doubt he exists in real life.
Until "Hot-ham-and-cheese" can show me a correct listing in QRZ, I'll
believe him to be a fearful fraud.

It's a free country.

...but not terribly intelligent.

Thank you for your sincere concern.

Thanks for the cheap entertainment.

Indeed.

Notice that "Bill" used an underscore (_) between his first and last
name. Also notice that "Bill" then used a period (.) between his full
name and his general location, "4-Land."

How about that!

Thank you for another demonstration of you inability to properly read
and use syntax.

Notice that you use hyphens between the parts of your screen name. If
you buy such a sandwich at any restaurant, are there any hyphens in the
name?

Dave K8MN

Notice that your communication has become meaningless.

I am certain all commucation has become meaningless to him and he never
noticed

He's an A-1 OP.

is he realy? certainly that not something to be aspried to

one A1 op threatens to muder people over radio topics another states
plainly he is willing to help other hams break the rules if they are Dx
HE wants

and both intent on preserving their frat boy intiation rites

pastetic

FAGS OF A FEATHER SWAP SPIT TOGETHER

Old December 10th 06, 11:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,alt.drugs.hard,rec.radio.scanner

On Thu, 07 Dec 2006 20:16:55 -0800, Wabbit, aka MarQueerMyDear, attempted
to confuse the issue further by squeaking:
On 27 Nov 2006 18:43:26 -0800,

wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
On 26 Nov 2006 04:12:44 -0800,
wrote:

[...]

I hope you win the Bag of Coal, Wabbit. The gods know how hard you've
worked for it this year.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; COOSN-029-06-71069
The God of Odd Statements, the Ugliest Pig****er In The Universe
Stupidity Takes Its Toll. Please Have Exact Change.

If you never read anything else in any of my sigs, read this:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15321167/
http://borealin.livejournal.com/15104.html
Or watch it he
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqxmPjB0WSs
Then, if you manage to read/watch all that, try this:
http://www.newamericancentury.org/Re...asDefenses.pdf
And Molly Ivins had a few choice words to say about it, weeks befo
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/092906B.shtml
Here's Chris Floyd: Fatal Vision: The Deeper Evil Behind the Detainee
Bill: http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/100206A.shtml

"Q: What's the difference between the Vietnam War and the Iraq War?
A: George W. Bush had a plan to get out of the Vietnam War." -- Anon.

Thread where outing begins: http://tinyurl.com/hojf8
George Pickett Memorial Trophy, Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart,
and the Order of the Holey Sockpuppet winner on
outing personal contact info in x-poasted subject lines:
"Plenty of people post under their real names and do not attempt to hide
their contact info. You are scared of being 'outed' because you are a
pathological abuser of usenet, and people rightly despise you for it.
You're afraid of being reported to the authorities or, better, visited
by a couple of guys with baseball bats. Other people don't have this
obsessive fear. Ward Hardman himself has posted plenty of personal
information - nothing that anyone else added was hidden in any way.
You're so ****ing scared you've built up this whole sick mythology about
different categories of bad dudes who 'out' scum like you.

"Meanwhile you are the ugliest pig****er in the universe. You are the
coward without ethics. You call me a 'newbie' - ha! what an asshole you
are. Those who want to remain anonymous do so. There is absolutely no
way you could identify me, not unless you had the sort of subpoena power
that only gets turned on for big-time terrorists. That's because I chose
to be anonymous. Some people don't. Only really stupid dicks like you
choose the sort of semi-anonymity which leaves you in constant fear.

"What a dickless wonder you are 'Snarky' you fat asshole."
-- in MID: . com

"I am the only one who has outer filthed Ward" -- James C. "Crackhead"
Cracked voluntarily self-immolates, in MID:

"When I told Abbie Hoffman that he was the first one who made me laugh
since Lenny Bruce died, Hoffman said, "Really? He was my god." The
combination of satirical irreverence and sense of justice that Bruce and
Hoffman shared was the real spirit behind the Yippies--a term I coined to
describe a phenomenon that already existed: an organic coalition of stoned
hippies and political activists who engaged in such actions as throwing
money on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange, then explaining to
reporters the meaning of that symbolism. Folksinger Phil Ochs summed it
up: "A demonstration should turn you on, not turn you off." So when
journalists link the Yippies with misleading bedfellows, at best it's
careless shorthand; at worst it's deliberate demonization. Osama bin Laden
wanted an aircraft to crash into the Pentagon. Abbie Hoffman merely wanted
to levitate it." -- Paul Krassner,
http://tinyurl.com/ehu3v
Old December 17th 06, 09:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,alt.drugs.hard,rec.radio.scanner

Demon Lardass of Constipation wrote:
On Thu, 07 Dec 2006 20:16:55 -0800, Wabbit, aka MarQueerMyDear, attempted
to confuse the issue further by squeaking:
On 27 Nov 2006 18:43:26 -0800,

wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
On 26 Nov 2006 04:12:44 -0800,
wrote:

[...]

I hope you win

Against you is a sure victory, now go eat the contents of your
colsotomy bag.

Old December 20th 06, 03:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,alt.drugs.hard,rec.radio.scanner

Hail Eris! On Sun, 17 Dec 2006 13:16:28 -0800, Not Cocksucker Lloyd
jabbered inanely:
Demon Lardass of Constipation wrote:
On Thu, 07 Dec 2006 20:16:55 -0800, Wabbit, aka MarQueerMyDear,
attempted to confuse the issue further by squeaking:
On 27 Nov 2006 18:43:26 -0800,

wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
On 26 Nov 2006 04:12:44 -0800,
wrote:

[...]

Well, damnitall, some under-appreciative numbnuts failed to second my
nomination of you, so you get nothing at all beyond the Pineapple. I guess
your k00kery just isn't all that outstanding.

--
Shon'ai COOSN-029-06-71069
"I was told there would be cookies."

"If you don't have pedicures AT LEAST every two weeks, don't talk to me.
If you don't floss every night and morning and brush at least twice a
day, don't talk to me. If you don't spend money on you hair and get
great cuts and color, don't talk to me. If you are heavy, don't talk to
me. If you don't shower every morning and take a nice bubble bath every
night, don't talk to me. If you don't have a loved one in your arms,
don't talk to me. If you don't keep an immaculate house, don't talk to
me. If you don't work, don't talk to me." -- Clearly, Martha Vandella
never wants to talk to me, which is for the best, really.
MID: . com