Old December 5th 06, 08:26 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner,alt.radio.scanner

Default The future of scanning...

Tell me....

is the move towards mobiles / encrypted digital going to kill off scanning
.... or is our apetite for more consumer goods going to nuture it ???

Neil

Old December 5th 06, 01:02 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner,alt.radio.scanner

"Neil J" wrote in message
u...
Tell me....

is the move towards mobiles / encrypted digital going to kill off scanning
... or is our apetite for more consumer goods going to nuture it ???

Neil

Eventually one electronics genius in every large city will invest in the
hardware and software and make the scanned results available to all over
special web-sites.

H.J.

Old December 5th 06, 05:31 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner,alt.radio.scanner

On Tue, 5 Dec 2006 07:02:57 -0600, "honestjohn"
wrote:

"Neil J" wrote in message
. au...
Tell me....

is the move towards mobiles / encrypted digital going to kill off scanning
... or is our apetite for more consumer goods going to nuture it ???

Neil

Eventually one electronics genius in every large city will invest in the
hardware and software and make the scanned results available to all over
special web-sites.

H.J.

yea ........ but they're ( those geniuses ) working on the P-4 /
P-5 DTV smart card crack right now. they will , no doubt , be done
REAL SOON but it won't matter either way as the aliens will
come down and " save " us first anyway ( soon as we get those
government " rays " turned off that keep them away ! ) .

gotta go now, dropped my stylish aluminum foil hat and realized I'm
late taking my meds as well , dang !! ... I hate it when that happens
! ( cue Outer Limits theme here !!! )

.._ ._.

___ . ___

SCANNING USA, How They Really Feel! Bill Crocker Scanner 2 December 25th 05 05:06 AM
A Sad Reality: The Unaviodable Death of Scanning David H. Scanner 8 February 26th 05 07:11 PM
Does commercial radio has a future? Mike Terry Broadcasting 24 December 13th 04 03:16 AM
Newbie to Scanning FB Scanner 2 June 21st 04 09:06 PM
Antenna future Art Unwin KB9MZ Antenna 49 January 23rd 04 06:36 PM