Old December 6th 06, 03:39 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner

Default 900 MHz Channel List

Does anybody know what the 900 MHz Channel Numbers are?
I know that the 800 MHz band is channelized. That is how our Radio
Scanners know what frequency to go to when truking. I need the list of
Channels for the 900 MHz band. I am sure that there is one.
So if somebody could provide a link of the 900 MHz frequencies and
their corresponding Channel Numbers, I woul really appericate it.
Thanks An Happy Holidays. :-)

Old December 7th 06, 05:48 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner

wrote in message
oups.com...

Does anybody know what the 900 MHz Channel Numbers are?

http://home.flash.net/~av8tor/radios/cordless2.htm

Old December 9th 06, 04:19 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.scanner

These are the american frequencies = useless.

What about ozy?

"Rob Mills" wrote in message

oups.com...