Old December 29th 06, 05:50 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Default Digital Scanners In Cornwall Ontario

I was just wondering if anybody in the area is able to receive the
local police and fire department on one of the new digital scanners or
if the signal is encrypted.

TIA
Old December 30th 06, 03:08 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Wayne wrote:

I was just wondering if anybody in the area is able to receive the
local police and fire department on one of the new digital scanners or
if the signal is encrypted.

TIA

I'm in Brockville and I just have a "normal" scanner. I can't pickup
the local city police but I can listen to some OPP and the fire dept
is no problem at all.