Old December 31st 06, 08:02 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Default GeorgeF update

"Bill Crocker" wrote in
:

Anyone besides me find it odd that the Secret Service was even involved

in
this situation? It was apparently an eBay scam, not a threat to National
Security!

Bill Crocker

Would not be odd if counterfeit $$$ was involved.

"dxAce" wrote in message

RF stuff wrote:

So why was he in???? Anyone know?

He apparently was running a bit of a scam via the internet. The Secret
Service
picked him up.

"dxAce" wrote in message

Keith wrote:

On 29 Dec 2006 11:56:13 -0800, wrote:

Any news on George Fetter? I know he spent Thanksgiving in a

Florida
jail and his website hasn't been updated lately.

He is out on bail.

Might be a good time to get some equipment from him cheap. Just make
sure
you
have it in hand before turning over any money to him!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 31st 06, 08:07 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Your name wrote:

"Bill Crocker" wrote in
:

Anyone besides me find it odd that the Secret Service was even involved

in
this situation? It was apparently an eBay scam, not a threat to National
Security!

Bill Crocker

Would not be odd if counterfeit $$$ was involved.

Bill is still looking for a clue.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 31st 06, 08:48 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

dxAce wrote:

Bill Crocker wrote:

Anyone besides me find it odd that the Secret Service was even involved in
this situation? It was apparently an eBay scam, not a threat to National
Security!

Guess you'd better check into what the Secret Service does.

Get back to me, boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

What a tard
Old January 1st 07, 08:28 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

dxAce wrote in
:

Your name wrote:

"Bill Crocker" wrote in
:

Anyone besides me find it odd that the Secret Service was even
involved

in
this situation? It was apparently an eBay scam, not a threat to
National Security!

Bill Crocker

Would not be odd if counterfeit $$$ was involved.

Bill is still looking for a clue.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Well I vaugely remember George F [located in FLA and into mil comms?] but
have heard no details of this case.
But if the SS was involved a good guess would have to be forgery/counterfeits
of some nature .... Assuming there was no plot to overthrow the U.S.
government.

Old January 3rd 07, 12:06 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

I Love how some people assume the worst.

I know George and have had him in my home.
I think (personally) this is a case of a few things blown up out of
proportion.
The filed complaint was for 31 people for $5k. Hardly worth the SS
white collar dividison being involved.
Just look at him Ebay ID. 38k feedbacks with 98.3% ++

Remember, you are innocent until proven guilty.

Old January 3rd 07, 02:38 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

W2RAC wrote in
:

I Love how some people assume the worst.

I know George and have had him in my home.
I think (personally) this is a case of a few things blown up out of
proportion.
The filed complaint was for 31 people for $5k. Hardly worth the SS
white collar dividison being involved.

It would be in the SS jurisdiction if a counterfeit penny is involved, $$
amount is not a factor, and whether it is worth it or not is certainly not
for me to judge.
I know no details at all about this, just saw fit to lay fourth some relevant
observations. Lots of folks think you have to be hatching a plot to murder
the Prez for the SS to get involved, just pointing out that is not the case.

Just look at him Ebay ID. 38k feedbacks with 98.3% ++

38,000 feedbacks, or was that a typo ?
Don't know him or his ebay ID so have no way of "looking" at him.

Old January 3rd 07, 06:35 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

"dxAce" wrote in message

Bill Crocker wrote:

Might want to wait until he's proven guilty.

I never stated whether he was guilty or not, did I, boy? I merely stated
MY
OPINION, boy.

Please, try to PAY ATTENTION.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

So you're saying you'd like him to do some time even if he is innocent?

Bill Crocker

Old January 3rd 07, 06:36 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

"dxAce" wrote in message

Your name wrote:

"Bill Crocker" wrote in
:

Anyone besides me find it odd that the Secret Service was even involved

in
this situation? It was apparently an eBay scam, not a threat to
National
Security!

Bill Crocker

Would not be odd if counterfeit $$$ was involved.

Bill is still looking for a clue.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Yes I am, so if you know so much, why don't you clue me in? Or is that
beyond your capability?

Bill Crocker

Old January 7th 07, 02:51 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Criminal activities aside, he sure has a nice looking shack!

ups.com...

Old January 8th 07, 11:10 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

DougSlug wrote:

Criminal activities aside, he sure has a nice looking shack!

The best equipment stolen money can buy!

ups.com...