Old January 14th 07, 07:46 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Default GeorgeF update

wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:
What a lowlife!!!
Thank you Brad for your research.

You can only hope that he goes away, and if he ever reappears that
someone stands up and lets others know about him and what he has done
to others.

I've already done that

http://microvoltradio.com/milair/index.htm

Well Done! Love the photos of the weasel in his new orange jumpsuit! Little
******* is smaller than I thought he would be.

Like the comb over look too- sort of completes the look. What a total jerk.

Old January 14th 07, 10:35 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

brad wrote:

wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:
What a lowlife!!!
Thank you Brad for your research.

You can only hope that he goes away, and if he ever reappears that
someone stands up and lets others know about him and what he has done
to others.

I've already done that

http://microvoltradio.com/milair/index.htm

Well Done! Love the photos of the weasel in his new orange jumpsuit! Little
******* is smaller than I thought he would be.

Interesting. After Curtis had his encounter with George, he did report back that
he "was a little runt."

Old January 15th 07, 04:56 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Misprint for the picture on the right!!
It should have said.....

"Defendant Fetter and his new boyfriend Rhoul."

Thank you for the late night entertainment.
Your efforts are most appreciated.
If he shows up anywhere, that link should be an immediate response. I
added it to my "Favorites".
He may get away with it (I hope not), but this could at least forewarn
any future victims to his cons.

Old January 15th 07, 12:57 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

wrote:

Misprint for the picture on the right!!
It should have said.....

"Defendant Fetter and his new boyfriend Rhoul."

Thank you for the late night entertainment.
Your efforts are most appreciated.
If he shows up anywhere, that link should be an immediate response. I
added it to my "Favorites".
He may get away with it (I hope not), but this could at least forewarn
any future victims to his cons.

I've already done that

http://microvoltradio.com/milair/index.htm

And remember to wish George a Happy Birthday tomorrow. It may be his last one
roaming the streets (or scanning the bands) for a while.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old January 15th 07, 08:09 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Well I did not know that!
Happy 42 George.

For your birthday, if decide to go to trial (pleading guilty could be a
lot less painful) I offer my services at my own expense to be a
character witness at your trial.
It would be an honor to tell a jury exactly what you try to do to
others that attempt to cross you.
After hearing my testimony, the jury just wouldn't decide that your
guilty as hell, but that you are potentially dangerous.

Any stay in a minimum security summer resort will be out of the
question.
May you have a happy, peaceful, loving, and blessed birthday before you
see Rhoul again.

Old February 12th 07, 12:42 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Update..
I am sad to report that George has not had to sell off all of his
equipment to pay his lawyers.
He is back among the living. He has made updates to the Mil-Air-CONNS
site.

He has also updated his profile on one of the Ham radio websites.
He has converted to CW operating and much lower frequencies so that no
one on VHF voice modes that he operated can call him out if they him
speak.

Be aware he is back on. At last check, any attempt to buy his gambling
books still do not work. At least there is some justice out there.

Watch Out!!!

On Jan 15, 2:09 pm, wrote:
Well I did not know that!
Happy 42George.