Old January 3rd 07, 05:47 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Default 800 mhz Trunked Frequencies for Pottstown PA

Hello. I am looking for 800 mhz police and fire Trunked Frequencies in
Pottstown / Limerick PA .
Any suggestions? Thank you. Acurnew

Old January 3rd 07, 08:28 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

"acurnew" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello. I am looking for 800 mhz police and fire Trunked Frequencies in
Pottstown / Limerick PA .
Any suggestions? Thank you. Acurnew

You can try the Radio Reference page. They have lot's of info there.
Unfortunately it has in my case been wrong for over a year so they seem to
be way behind change at times, but it's free so it makes a good start.
If they do not have the info, or what they have turns out to be wrong, you
can probably search for it with your scanner, but this a time consuming way
to do it.
--
Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer.
Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does