Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 30th 07, 10:32 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Default Is State of Michigan 800 digital trunk system encrypted?

Subject says it all, almost. I'm getting conflicting info- some say no, some
say always has been, some say soon. I got an unexpectedly large tax refund,
and was considering blowing part of it on a 800 digital trunk scanner, next
time Rat Shack or one of the mail order places has a sale. But if they are
already encrypting, or soon plan to, I'll spend the 400-500 or so on some
other toy. (I already have several vanilla scanners.)

aem sends....