Old August 27th 07, 06:27 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Fetter jailed with no bond this time

On Aug 27, 12:47?am, wrote:
On Aug 18, 10:52 pm, "
How did you get a copy of his Probation Order.
I'd love to read that.
Is it on-line?

AL STERN Satellite Beach FL

Hey Allan,
Did you get the link and the copies?

No, I did not.
Make sure you get my address right:
.
Thanks!

Old October 8th 07, 04:38 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave

Our old friend George Fetter is out there raising hell again!!!
He was complaining on EHam.Net about not receiving a Ham Radio QRP kit
from some supplier.

BOY DOES THAT SOUND FAMILAR ????
That is a new one. A person that commits a fraud reporting a possible
fraud.
Sounds like testimony in court of a felon in order to convict a
felon. A good jury would see through that.

Someone did call him out about being a well known con-man and knew of
his arrest, but he didn't know that he had pled "No Contest" to a 3rd
Degree felony charge of an Organized Scheme to Defraud" in January/
February 2007.

Suddenly the missing package showed up.................
I wish he would shut up and just disappear, but as many of you have
stated, "George is his own worse enemy".

Old November 21st 07, 02:34 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner, rec.radio.shortwave

Happy Aniversary George!!!

Arrested tonight (11/20) one year ago for his organized scheme to
defraud. (XBox)
Rhoul misses you..... XXXXX
Old November 25th 07, 11:52 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave

wrote:

Happy Aniversary George!!!

Arrested tonight (11/20) one year ago for his organized scheme to
defraud. (XBox)
Rhoul misses you..... XXXXX

Damn! I missed the Anniversary. I'll just celebrate today!

Old December 9th 07, 05:32 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner, rec.radio.shortwave

Well George Fetter is trying to make news again.

He is probably one of just a very few felons to work WAS (Worked All
States) and DXCC (Work 100 DX Countries) on the Ham bands. The
megalomaniac still cannot help bragging. He had to update his profile
on one of the Ham interest Websites and tell the world how special he
is.... my ass!!

Of course, he has done this on CW. If anyone hears him they would call
him out. He has a voice that can easily be recognized. He sounds like
Richard Simmons.

This is quite an accomplishment. George has done this all during
daylight hours. I guess he hasn't been able to find a real job (or
doesn't want to)..... or he is still out there scamming people on the
Internet to pay for the hobby and that mortgage for that oceanside
adobe he has. I wonder if he working all this DX in order to make
aquaintances to foreign lands that don't have extradition agreements
with the U.S.

Time will tell. George has 2 years and a month left on probation to
screw up.
This hobby would be best without him.

Old December 11th 07, 02:22 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner, rec.radio.shortwave

On Dec 8, 11:32 pm, wrote:
Well George Fetter is trying to make news again.

Well George Fetter is trying to make More news.

George has finally updated (probably in violation of his probation
order) milaircomms.CON and has recognized two un-named individuals as
"2007 Assholes ot the Year." I was very disappointed that there are
only two. I can think of about a dozen of us that deserved that title
from him.

Sure is great to be an Asshole.

George Fetter in jail again [email protected] Shortwave 12 August 25th 07 05:23 AM
Technique to bond (rf ground) Van sliding doors k1drw Antenna 1 March 3rd 07 10:39 PM
Where is George Fetter? N8KDV Scanner 0 January 28th 04 03:02 PM
FS: Riser Bond TDR Model 1205CX [email protected] Swap 0 November 21st 03 02:53 AM
Was james bond Master of the universe and supreme ruler of all li Equipment 5 July 11th 03 02:15 PM