Old August 20th 07, 06:33 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave

Default Fetter threatens to sue now

Ya gotta love this.
Here is a posting Fetter just made on the CFLG yahoogroup.
At the end he threatens to sue the Listowner for allowing discussion
of his thievery.
Notice too, he no longer puts his website addresses in his Signature
and he has dropped the legend "I make $50,000 a week on the Internet;
let me show you how."
With the Fetter Emails and postings I have stored away, I cannot wait
to testify at any lawsuit involving Fetter.
Here's Fetter's posting:

5a. Fetter
Posted by: "GeorgeF." georgef2
Date: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:20 am ((PDT))

The reported FBI and Secret Service year-long investigation

I don't think any report mentioned FBI.

Any report of Secret Service was incorrect, never was arrested,
questioned and my Attorney was never contacted by either FBI or Secret
Service. This was a pure error on part of all media outlets.
This is a prove-able fact.

Reports of 'arrested' by Secret Service was done probably so the news
story was picked up by National Media outlets as the local police
investigator was fishing for a 'big fish'. Also Mr. Stern, you
failed to mention that media also reported that I stole over 1 million
dollars. If that were true then I would have made bail that very same
night.

of your activities supported your arrest.
Because you have preyed on the radio community,

Not one person listed on the court documents as a "victim" is nor
ever was a user of rec.radios... Not one "victim" had anything to do
with radios in any way.

although I believe the good Judge has ordered
you to stop all your Internet sales.

Again an incorrect statement. Read the court documents, they state
"tangible property by internet". Any and all current internet
activity has been approved by Judge Parsons.

And finally "it is ordered and adjudged that the adjudication of guilt
is hereby withheld". A plea of guilty was never entered and there
never was a trial.

Better check that with your attorneys Simpson & Delgado.

Nearly everytime I have to sneeze I do check with my Attorney Mr.
Delgado himself.

Again this has nothing to do with scanning but only to beat a dead
horse to death.

The monitor of the CFLG group should have put a stop to this witch-
hunt long ago before I contact Mr. Delgado regarding a civil law suit.

Mr. Fetter
back to CW and Scanning.....

Date: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:20 am ((PDT))

[...]

Yeah, they just put ol' Fetter in jail a few times for the bad comb-over!

Old August 21st 07, 02:16 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.shortwave

Poor Old George!!!

Sure hope he is not as bad as it seems, I liked him and he helped me a few
times along the way!

Burr