Old December 19th 08, 01:59 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.scanner,alt.food.fast-food,alt.photography

Default Is it legal to drive through Burger King drive-thru with safety lights installed in/on your car???

"Jerry Sauk" wrote in message
m...

"cmdr buzz corey" wrote in message
On Dec 16, 10:18 pm, 807breath wrote:
On Dec 16, 11:08 pm, "Mike" wrote:

Hell Yes!! Al is so frigging right.
Its like Burger King thinks they are Private property HA HA HA HA

HA HA
cough ,cough , hack, ptooey

Not only that, Burger King food sucks! Wendy's makes a FAR BETTER
hamburger and it's cheaper too!

Wendy's makes the worst hamburger in the world.

Wendy's uses the highest quolity meat then the other place's, but as far
as
actual taste goes it's hard to beat McDonald's.

They have a McDonalds at the visitor entrance to Tampa General Hospital..

I got weak once and ordered a double cheeseburger.
I stand strong when I say 100% beef means lungs and stomachs.

I will never eat at McDonalds again.

TFM®

Old December 19th 08, 06:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.scanner,alt.food.fast-food,alt.photography

"TFM®" wrote in message
. com...

On Dec 16, 11:08 pm, "Mike" wrote:

Hell Yes!! Al is so frigging right.
Its like Burger King thinks they are Private property HA HA HA

HA
HA HA
cough ,cough , hack, ptooey

Not only that, Burger King food sucks! Wendy's makes a FAR BETTER
hamburger and it's cheaper too!

Wendy's makes the worst hamburger in the world.

Wendy's uses the highest quolity meat then the other place's, but as far
as
actual taste goes it's hard to beat McDonald's.

They have a McDonalds at the visitor entrance to Tampa General Hospital..

I got weak once and ordered a double cheeseburger.
I stand strong when I say 100% beef means lungs and stomachs.

I will never eat at McDonalds again.

Translation: I will eat it tomorow, then complain how bad it was. Same
the day after that, etc.....

Old December 20th 08, 12:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,alt.food.fast-food,alt.photography

"radioguy" wrote in message
This might sound like a joke, but it isn't.

Mark is a big Burger King fan as you can see, ask him.

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/imag...5c75630c1e.jpg

Old December 26th 08, 07:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.scanner,alt.food.fast-food,alt.photography

On Dec 16, 4:46*pm, radioguy wrote:
On Dec 16, 9:51*am, "Frank Arthur" wrote:

You are the joke "radioguy" .
The Burger King sign says "no videorecording or *photography allowed"..

It doesn't say yo cn't have a camera or camcorder. It says you cannot
take photographs or video recording. What's your problem?
Either don't go to Burger King r if you go follow their rules.

Having safety lights that transmit pictures is photography, as far as
Burger King is concerned.

I already had a BK manager tell me to get rid of my "camera" that I
was NOT taking any pictures with inside since "cameras aren't allowed
and are illegal inside here".

The reason I didn't take any pictures wth that "camera" was because it
was NOT a "camera", but WAS a radio and tv set.

Lots of people take their radios into Burger King and listen to them
with headphones out.

The idiot manager thought that my radio was a camera. And he wasn't a
young kid either. he was a middle aged man.

I don't go there much anymore anyways, but it does have serious legal
implications.

Suppose I'm on the public street and happen to get in a car accident
that's not my fault, but is completely the othe guy's fault and his
car makes
mine end up in Burger King's parking lot.

I can now be charged with illegallyy violating Burger Kings rules "no
photograpgy allowed".

Even though I never intended to be at Burger King.

Since "evidence obtained illegally" is not permitted to be used as
evidence in court, I would then now be unable to use the pictures from
the safety lights
*that would prove the accident was not my fault while I'm n court.

While I would be able to legally use thiose same safety light pictures
as evidence in court as long as my car happened to spin and land
somewhere off of
Burger King property.

But if my car spins and happens to land on Burger King property, that
same legal evidence is now illegal evidence.

Also, some Burger Kings also have the "no videorecording or
photography allowed" signs posted on their drive through windows where
you pick up your food.

If that rule was just meant for the inside of the building, why is it
posted where the drive through customers see it?

And if it's meant to address just the employees, why is it positioned
so that the drive throughcustomers see it?

It seems the only reason to have it there is if the rule was meant for
the whole premises, both inside and outside the building.

Also futher legal implications:

I don't know why BK has that rule, but if it's because you don't want
your employees photographed, get this:

A car with safety lights installed does NOT even have to be on BK at
all to photograph your employees.

A car with safety lights installed can be completely on the city-owned
public streets and as long as your employees are in sight of whatever
the
safety lights see, the safety lights WILL transmit live motion
pictures of your employees.

And other people can then videorecord your employess from their own
home by recording those safety ligt transmissions.

Once a viideorecording is made, it's a simple matter to make stills
from that video or even simpler, instead of bothering to make stills,
just put up
*the video as you recorded in, in full glorious full motion video.

Since no one wa on BK property, and the videos of BK employees was not
inteninall made by the person with the safety lights, and thepeople at
home
recording were just recording tv signl they just happen to recieve,
and they were not recording any transmissions from BK cameras but
were
recording transmissions from the safety light cameras, *and BK has no
authority over the person with the safety light cameras since they
were never
on BK property.

What can and can't be installe on cars is the business of whoever in
the state controls vehicle laws, NOT the business of Burger King.

And I very much doubt that any city,county, or state would even
consider, let alone passing a law that makes it against the law to
have SAFETY
LIGHTS that protects kids more installe on your vehicle.

And if some city, county, or state government was stupid enough to
actually pass a law making it against the law to have SAFETY LIGHTS
that protect kids moe installed on your vehicle, I think that city,
county, or state would find theirselves in a unch of political hot
water, a bunch of legal hot water, and
involved in a bunch of court cases.

As far as I can see, I have not found aanything in my local city,
county, or state laws yet that state having SAFETY LIGHTS installed on
your car is
against the law.

If they were, then why are the legal *national chain stores *allowed
to kegally sell them?

Along with other stores that are not national chain stores.

I'm not sure if the safety lights also transmit sound besides just
pictures or not, so maybe people watching the safety light
transmissions at home
might even be able to hear what your employees are saying in addition
to seeing them, while scanner listerners would be able to hear them in
such a case.

And all the while with both the car and safety lights never ever ever
bein on Burger King property at all.

So take that, Burger King.

hahahahahahahahahaha.

Did they not give you a raise? Awful lot of typing for something that
isn't a big deal IMO.
Old December 26th 08, 07:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.scanner,alt.food.fast-food,alt.photography

On Dec 16, 5:36*pm, radioguy wrote:
On Dec 16, 9:51*am, "Frank Arthur" wrote:

You are the joke "radioguy" .
The Burger King sign says "no videorecording or *photography allowed"..

It doesn't say yo cn't have a camera or camcorder. It says you cannot
take photographs or video recording. What's your problem?
Either don't go to Burger King r if you go follow their rules.

You may be right. That might be a loophole. It's obvious that Burger
King's intentions, for whatever reason, is so that there won't be any
photographs or videorecordings of their employees.

The SAFETY LIGHTS don't actually take "photographs" and don't do any
"videorecoring" but they DO transmit live motion pictures in realtime
which CAN be videorecorded by other people in their own homes.

Which either photographic stills can be made from or can be left as a
videorecording.

And a car with safety lights instaled doesn't even have to be on BK
property for such a transmission/videorecording of BK employees to be
made.

If the employees are outdside, it will most likely see them. If
they're inside, well a lot of BK is window glass.

However as I said, whle inside a BK restaurant, a BK manager already
thought that my radio, complete with headphones, was a "camera" and
told
me it wasn't allowed in there since "cameras aren't allowed in here".

It is very obvious to me that I was not taking any pictures with a
RADIO that was capable of recieving only, radio and tv signals.

And it's not just BK. Some other restaurants and some other places are
doing the same thing with a "no cameras allowed" rule or a "n
phoyography allowed" rule.

sounds like dude needs to get a life.

Old December 29th 08, 11:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.scanner,alt.food.fast-food,alt.photography

Make sure toi get a double because the single's the veggies are too cold.

That's why I'll never understand the people who use their MURS radios
to order food ahead of time from the fast food restaurant.

the food that is suppodsed to be hot is already cold enough by the
time you get to the window when you order it at the normal time
through the drive through.

Ordering it earlier would make it even colder.

Old December 29th 08, 11:17 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.scanner,alt.food.fast-food

I don't see what back up lights and video recording have in common as
the original poster was complaining about.

good. the more confused BK employees are about it, the more they won't
know exactly what to look for.

And I'm not about to tell THEM.

They're already confused anyways.

Whopperheads.

Although in my experience, recent Taco Bell employees are more
confused than anyone else, no matter what Taco Bell restaurant you
stop at.

And we have ways of knowing just how idiotic and airheaded you can all
be.

Certain people know what I'm talking about and certain ways of how.

although we don't even need to do that to know.

Just driving through the drive through, ordering the food, and picking
up the food is enough by itself to know, and then trying to exchange
that for what you actually ordered only to have the Taco Bell
employees (or other fast food employees) refuse to exchane it because
they insist that that is what you ordered. Even tough you know it
isn't.

Old December 29th 08, 11:20 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.scanner,alt.food.fast-food

On Dec 29, 6:17*pm, radioguy wrote:
[...]

What I am talking about is things like ordering a bean burrito and
getting a taco instead. showing them your receipt and telling them
what you ordered, them looking at the taco and saying "that IS a bean
burrirto".

idiots and airheads.

Old December 30th 08, 09:39 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.scanner,alt.food.fast-food

"radioguy" wrote in message

What I am talking about is things like ordering a bean burrito and
getting a taco instead. showing them your receipt and telling them
what you ordered, them looking at the taco and saying "that IS a bean
burrirto".

idiots and airheads.

When exactly did THAT happen? I not defending these people because they ARE
for the mopst part idiot's, but I refuse to believe they can look at an
item, be told what it is, and still say it's something else. Especially a
taco and a burrito. I thikn it's that YOU don't know what the hell your
talking about. Would you happen to be a woman by chance? They usually have
the most difficulty with drive-thru's.

MD-75 Motor Drive Win Antenna 0 September 30th 05 01:41 PM
Christmas Drive for DAB Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 December 2nd 04 05:57 PM
FS: SYQUEST 1.0 GHZ DRIVE. DAVID Swap 0 February 19th 04 03:00 AM
Valiant "Drive Pot" JC Quinn Boatanchors 2 September 22nd 03 11:45 PM
Valiant "Drive Pot" JC Quinn Boatanchors 0 September 20th 03 01:03 AM