Old September 23rd 11, 08:17 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Default realistic pro 2021 modification

I have found a modification to speed up the scan rate on the pro 2021
however it is a bit confusing.It says to cut the leads on resistor
R147 and solder in a 15k ohm resistor. Then at the bottom it says you
are not replacing the R147 resistor a 39k ohm resistor i think. You
are adding 15k ohms to the existing resistor,so my question is are you
cutting the leads to one side of the resistor and adding the 15k ohm
resistor in-line and if so exactly how would you do this. ex. color
codes on resistor placed the same direction? Any other modifications
other than opening up frequencies by cutting R44 and R45 I would like
to know about them. One more thing anyone may be able to aswer.Why is
it that in these seemingly catagorized groups there is sex stuff in
everyone.Im somewhat new to groups and I just dont get it.Thank you in
advance for your time.
Old September 24th 11, 02:12 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner

On Fri, 23 Sep 2011 12:17:03 -0700 (PDT), John Volner
wrote:

I have found a modification to speed up the scan rate on the pro 2021
however it is a bit confusing.It says to cut the leads on resistor
R147 and solder in a 15k ohm resistor. Then at the bottom it says you
are not replacing the R147 resistor a 39k ohm resistor i think. You
are adding 15k ohms to the existing resistor,so my question is are you
cutting the leads to one side of the resistor and adding the 15k ohm
resistor in-line and if so exactly how would you do this. ex. color
codes on resistor placed the same direction? Any other modifications
other than opening up frequencies by cutting R44 and R45 I would like
to know about them. One more thing anyone may be able to aswer.Why is
it that in these seemingly catagorized groups there is sex stuff in
everyone.

Everyone is born with sex stuff in them.

Im somewhat new to groups and I just dont get it.Thank you in
advance for your time.

Schematic request -Realistic DX-400 (20-207) or Uniden CR-2021 Jim Menning Shortwave 0 July 16th 09 01:42 PM
Pro 2021 Troubles pancake Scanner 2 June 13th 05 11:02 PM
RS Pro-2021 Info Panzer240 Scanner 4 January 15th 04 11:57 PM
F/S PRO-2021 Scanner Bob Equipment 0 July 30th 03 03:35 PM
F/S PRO-2021 Scanner Bob Scanner 0 July 30th 03 03:35 PM