Old August 21st 03, 03:34 PM
N8KDV

GeorgeF wrote:

Matt wrote:
Personally I have seen nothing but helpful comments from George other than
when he has been hassled by others, and even then he has been very subdued
in his responses - which is better than I would have reacted.

Thanks for your kind comments. Its hard to not get emotional when
people attempt to perform character assassination. However as grown ups
do we look past those who feel threatened or have nothing better to do.

Yes, Bill and I have known each other, and we live close to each other
and have worked for the same companies in the past. We also share some
of the same hobbies and have worked on business dealings together as
well. As far as Pilot Joe goes I don't know him other than he is new to
the area.

I now just forward Steve Lare's offtop and flame provoking comments to
as his recent 20+ posts are in clear violation of
the Supernews User Agreement. Each and every flame from him has been
forwarded and every new one will be as well. If anyone else is sick
and tired of him making endless and off topic posts you can report him
as that is who is newsgroup account is with.

There are two ways to keep the newsgroups free of SPAM and off topic
items and that is 1) Report the offenders to their newsgroup provider
which is avilable in the headers. 2) Do not respond to off topic of
SPAM posts.

Oh, one last thing, as most people know I'm not affraid to speak out
about a product or company of which I do not like. I've done it before
and will do it when ever I see/find an item which I like or don't like.
I don't need to create fake accounts to hide behind when I say I don't
like product 'X', this is clear from my many posting both pro and con
regarding various products and companies I've dealt with. I'm not
affraid to speak out.

Thanks for your support
George
http://www.MilAirComms.com

More idle threats from GeorgeF.

Report away George, your so-called spam is my simply reporting the truth. And I
think you'll find that folks are not removed for speaking the truth.

Speaking of the truth George, what became of your threat to remove your website?
I did say 'Yes' to your request, how about a little follow through?

Old August 21st 03, 03:58 PM
N8KDV

GeorgeF wrote:

Matt wrote:
Personally I have seen nothing but helpful comments from George other than
when he has been hassled by others, and even then he has been very subdued
in his responses - which is better than I would have reacted.

Thanks for your kind comments. Its hard to not get emotional when
people attempt to perform character assassination. However as grown ups
do we look past those who feel threatened or have nothing better to do.

Yes, Bill and I have known each other, and we live close to each other
and have worked for the same companies in the past. We also share some
of the same hobbies and have worked on business dealings together as
well. As far as Pilot Joe goes I don't know him other than he is new to
the area.

He sure seems to know you George, he knows you are a pilot. And yes, he's 'new
to the area', you created him on or about May 31, 2003 so you could make a query
here regarding Allan Stern. LMAO It's only a simple Google search away!

You are sure one heck of a funny guy George.

Old August 21st 03, 04:14 PM
N8KDV

GeorgeF wrote:

Matt wrote:
Personally I have seen nothing but helpful comments from George other than
when he has been hassled by others, and even then he has been very subdued
in his responses - which is better than I would have reacted.

Thanks for your kind comments. Its hard to not get emotional when
people attempt to perform character assassination. However as grown ups
do we look past those who feel threatened or have nothing better to do.

Yes, Bill and I have known each other, and we live close to each other
and have worked for the same companies in the past. We also share some
of the same hobbies and have worked on business dealings together as
well.

As far as Pilot Joe goes I don't know him other than he is new to
the area.

You don't know him? Here is his very first post:

From: Pilotjoeturner )
Subject: Who is this Allan Stern guy?
Newsgroups: rec.radio.scanner
Date: 2003-05-31 12:46:33 PST

I see this name all over this group but never heard of him till now. Just got
started into scanning and have received great help from George.

Who is the Allan Stern charactor and what's his claim to radio fame
- - - - - - -

That's the guy's very first post here. LOL, he's seen Allan Stern all over the
newsgroup, but never heard of him till now? What a hoot George.

And he's received so much great help from you. And yet you don't know him? I'm
sure he got it all from your website. Never emailed you, never ever posed a
question to the group other than to inquire about Allan Stern? LMAO George.

As I said, YOU created pilotjoeturner.

Old August 21st 03, 04:56 PM
GeorgeF

N8KDV wrote:

GeorgeF wrote:

Matt wrote:

Personally I have seen nothing but helpful comments from George other than
when he has been hassled by others, and even then he has been very subdued
in his responses - which is better than I would have reacted.

Thanks for your kind comments. Its hard to not get emotional when
people attempt to perform character assassination. However as grown ups
do we look past those who feel threatened or have nothing better to do.

Yes, Bill and I have known each other, and we live close to each other
and have worked for the same companies in the past. We also share some
of the same hobbies and have worked on business dealings together as
well.

As far as Pilot Joe goes I don't know him other than he is new to
the area.

Duh, he used my website and emailed some questions, I don't know him
personally.

and I really should have to answer such a dumb assed questions. You're
whole tread is offtopic and SPAM.

George
http://www.MilAirComms.com

Old August 21st 03, 06:08 PM
N8KDV

GeorgeF wrote:

N8KDV wrote:

GeorgeF wrote:

Matt wrote:

[...]

I agree, you should have to answer them. LMAO

You're
whole tread is offtopic and SPAM.

The use of 'You're' in this sentence comfirms for me that you are probably Dwayne
also... LMAO

I'll say it again George, you should quit while you are ahead.

You're really getting worked up since the truth has been presented.

George
http://www.MilAirComms.com

Old August 21st 03, 06:11 PM
N8KDV

GeorgeF wrote:

N8KDV wrote:

GeorgeF wrote:

Matt wrote:

[...]

Sure George. You created pilotjoeturner on or about May 31, 2003 to stir up
things with Allan Stern. LMAO

Old August 21st 03, 06:14 PM
N8KDV

GeorgeF wrote:

Matt wrote:
[...]

Notice how George keeps responding. He doesn't take his own advice. But then,
George is more of a do as I say, not as I do kinda guy.

Old August 21st 03, 06:25 PM
N8KDV

GeorgeF wrote:

N8KDV wrote:

GeorgeF wrote:

Matt wrote:

[...]

I'll have to agree with you here George, when discussing 'tread' one should be in
rec.autos.tires LMAO

What really gives you away in all your pseudonyms George is the constant
mis-spelling, that along with the other obvious links.

George
http://www.MilAirComms.com

Trip to Disney mickey Policy 0 November 28th 04 06:49 PM
Trip to Disney mickey Boatanchors 0 November 28th 04 04:06 PM
Trip to Disney mickey Digital 0 November 28th 04 03:59 PM
Trip to Disney mickey Digital 0 November 28th 04 03:59 PM
Fishing pole element construction facts [email protected] Antenna 11 November 9th 04 07:01 PM