Old August 21st 03, 06:53 PM
N8KDV

MnMikew wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

At any rate, it's quite interesting.

No, it isn't. Just like you.

Well, I never claimed to be interesting, only the material I'm reading
is.

Old August 21st 03, 07:09 PM
MnMikew

"N8KDV" wrote in message

I think you need to learn the proper use of the word 'you're' vs. 'your'.

Now that's
stupid! LMAO

I see the internet spelling fairy is here.

Old August 21st 03, 07:54 PM
N8KDV

MnMikew wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

MnMikew wrote:

"N8KDV" wrote in message

I think you need to learn the proper use of the word 'you're' vs.

'your'.
Now that's
stupid! LMAO

I see the internet spelling fairy is here.

Uh, read my previous post about spelling! It had nothing to do with

spelling,
but the proper use of the word 'your' vs. 'you're'.

Now get with it!

It's just another thing that makes a post suspect as being from GeorgeF.

I stand corrected. Make that the grammar fairy.

Let me see then, that would make you what? Someone who is out looking for
fairy's? LMAO

Old August 22nd 03, 01:06 AM

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 09:36:19 -0400, N8KDV in rec.radio.scanner - :

Since he has these (and probably other) characters made up, they are there to
help defend him and pat him on the back when required.

I've got a feeling that Billy8156 and pilotjoeturner will probably go into
retirement now, and be replaced by other FOG's (Friends Of George).

I've received a few emails from individuals indicating that they to in the past
have checked the IP addresses of Billy8156 and that they come up the same as
Georges. I've also seen at least one copy of an email from George with an
interesting 'excuse' as to why this was so. Rubbish!

At any rate, it's quite interesting.

Sure is!
I'm going to like george. Some better stuff coming soon!

Old August 23rd 03, 01:43 PM
Pilotjoeturner

I am sure I am not the only one to notice that Edna Rimby and Steve use the
same ISP. Since the ISP only serves part of Michigan I believe that Edna and
Steve are one in the same.

You use the edna account to retrieve your kiddie porn? I see you are a regular
on the swingers sites.

Old August 23rd 03, 04:03 PM
Pilotjoeturner

Steve AKA Edna said while pulling himself away from the alt.swingers group:
Sorry GeorgeF, I have absolutely no connection to Edna whatsoever. The ONLY
identity I have had since getting on the net in 1996 is that of N8KDV, you
however
can not honestly say that can you?. I do not download kiddie porn nor am I a
swinger.

Not many people on this group from MI. Both Edna and Steve use an ISP that is
only in parts of MI.

Too much of a coincidence for me to bear.

I'm not George my name is Joe. I have exchanged emails with George about
military frequencies.
Joe

Old August 23rd 03, 10:41 PM
N8KDV

Pilotjoeturner wrote:

Steve AKA Edna said while pulling himself away from the alt.swingers group:
Sorry GeorgeF, I have absolutely no connection to Edna whatsoever. The ONLY
identity I have had since getting on the net in 1996 is that of N8KDV, you
however
can not honestly say that can you?. I do not download kiddie porn nor am I a
swinger.

Not many people on this group from MI. Both Edna and Steve use an ISP that is
only in parts of MI.

You know as well as I do George that the possibility of having the same ISP is
hardly the same as having messages tracked right to your door! As I've said
before, better give up while you still have time.

Too much of a coincidence for me to bear.

I sure hope you don't have a nervous breakdown George (aka Billy8156 and
pilotjoeturner). LMAO

Old August 24th 03, 07:51 AM
Burr

Children, Children, Children.

Glad you don't have a block of wood on your shoulder, you
might miss and hit each other.

Burr

Trip to Disney mickey Policy 0 November 28th 04 06:49 PM
Trip to Disney mickey Boatanchors 0 November 28th 04 04:06 PM
Trip to Disney mickey Digital 0 November 28th 04 03:59 PM
Trip to Disney mickey Digital 0 November 28th 04 03:59 PM
Fishing pole element construction facts [email protected] Antenna 11 November 9th 04 07:01 PM