Old August 24th 03, 02:34 PM
N8KDV

On Sat, 23 Aug 2003 17:41:51 -0400, N8KDV in rec.radio.scanner - :

Pilotjoeturner wrote:

Steve AKA Edna said while pulling himself away from the alt.swingers group:
Sorry GeorgeF, I have absolutely no connection to Edna whatsoever. The ONLY
identity I have had since getting on the net in 1996 is that of N8KDV, you
however
can not honestly say that can you?. I do not download kiddie porn nor am I a
swinger.

Not many people on this group from MI. Both Edna and Steve use an ISP that is
only in parts of MI.

You know as well as I do George that the possibility of having the same ISP is
hardly the same as having messages tracked right to your door! As I've said
before, better give up while you still have time.

Same ISP? Why are you even humoring him?

Too much of a coincidence for me to bear.

I sure hope you don't have a nervous breakdown George (aka Billy8156 and
pilotjoeturner). LMAO

For a guy making $5000 a week on Ebay, he should buy a clue.

Oh oh, I think you may have given GeorgeF an idea for another item he can sell on eBay. Clues! They would probably sell better than
alien/UFO and doggy drivers licenses. In the process of doing that, GeorgeF would have access to a lot of clues, he sure seems to
need them. He could also pass them out to his pal pilotjoeturner and Billy8156, they seem to be in need too.

I'm not George my name is Joe. I have exchanged emails with George about
military frequencies.
Joe

Old August 26th 03, 01:50 AM
noobie

"N8KDV" wrote in message ...
You do need help George... Hey! Did you take Billy8156 and pilotjoeturner
with you on your fishing trip?

I know you did! LMAO

Well, looks like "Agent Smith" finally got booted off of the remailers!

What, no gay rights gulf war off topic troll-boy news stories today Smith? Lose your supernews account?

Funny how Smith vanished and then you appeared.

-noob

Old August 26th 03, 09:03 PM
Pilotjoeturner

Hahahahahahahah. Are you trying to make me laugh to death?

Steve = X-Complaints-To:
Edna = X-Complaints-To:

Internet Service Providers are different from usenet providers. You have the
same little ISP in MI.

Joe

Old August 26th 03, 10:39 PM
N8KDV

Pilotjoeturner wrote:

Hahahahahahahah. Are you trying to make me laugh to death?

Steve = X-Complaints-To:
Edna = X-Complaints-To:

Internet Service Providers are different from usenet providers. You have the
same little ISP in MI.

Joe

Thanks for explaining that George...

Trip to Disney mickey Policy 0 November 28th 04 06:49 PM
Trip to Disney mickey Boatanchors 0 November 28th 04 04:06 PM
Trip to Disney mickey Digital 0 November 28th 04 03:59 PM
Trip to Disney mickey Digital 0 November 28th 04 03:59 PM
Fishing pole element construction facts [email protected] Antenna 11 November 9th 04 07:01 PM