Old November 3rd 03, 07:43 PM
CrazyC

Thanks for yuor help. Microsoft offered a new audio drievr yesterday form
AC97 on board audio. I am now at least decoding control channel data and
actually tracking mobiles Problem seems to have been the audio drivers,
because after I updated them at Microsoft, the computer began to decode
control channel data and track communications. I notice that the Groups
and radio counts are no incrementing, are they saved automatically and how
do I edit the file containing this information ???
--
Panzer

For the program to save Group & Radio ID's, all you have to do while the
Trunk Button is down is to press the "Search Button"... When the program
see's any new ID's it will automatically save them. To Edit the Trunk Group
or Radio ID's, press the "Manual Button" once, then under the "Trunk Menu"
select Edit - Trunk ID's....

Are you seeing approx. 50% Ones & 100% Recovery Rate in the Status Bar???

Hope this helps...

Jay

Old November 3rd 03, 11:21 PM
Panzer240

"CrazyC" wrote in
newseypb.534$iE.144@okepread01:

Thanks for your help. Microsoft offered a new audio driver yesterday
for the AC97 on board audio. I am now at least decoding control channel
data and actually tracking mobiles Problem seems to have been the
audio drivers, because after I updated them at Microsoft, the computer
began to decode control channel data and track communications. I notice
that the Groups and radio counts are no incrementing, are they saved
automatically and how do I edit the file containing this information
???
--
Panzer

For the program to save Group & Radio ID's, all you have to do while
the Trunk Button is down is to press the "Search Button"... When the
program see's any new ID's it will automatically save them. To Edit the
Trunk Group or Radio ID's, press the "Manual Button" once, then under
the "Trunk Menu" select Edit - Trunk ID's....

Are you seeing approx. 50% Ones & 100% Recovery Rate in the Status
Bar???

Hope this helps...

Jay

Yes it working fine now. I think the updated audio driver helped a bit .
I tried to email you about a minor matter but your hotmail address seems
not to work it just bounces back. I removed the _ from the address BTW.
The editor works fine also
I'm really beginning to LIKE this program

Thanks for the help much appreciated
Panzer

--
Panzer

Old November 4th 03, 09:35 AM
Matt

"Hura" wrote in message ...

If i scan GSM area, if any possibility to see phone numbers ?
Thanx
Hura

no

OK. Do you have any advice for example: I'd like to scan one gsm number.
When line is on then i'd like to see callers/receivers number and record
voice. Sms too.

Does equipment for something like this is on market? If it is please tell

me
much more about it.

No scanner generally available on the market is able to listen to GSM phone
comms. Additionally they run reasonably high level encryption that you will
not break. If by some extremely unlikely event did manage, then you would
be in line for a very very big salary from a government agency. None ofthe
above things are able to be done by the hobbyist - some government groups
yes, you and me, no.

Thanx

Hura