Old February 10th 04, 02:48 PM
news.verizon.net

Default Toledo, Ohio frequencies

Hi All,

Does anyone have the police and fire frequencies for Toledo, Oh. Also if you
know what kind of trunking system they are using, that would be a big help.
Any information that anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Russ

Old February 10th 04, 07:06 PM
scan monkey

"news.verizon.net" wrote in message . ..
Hi All,

Does anyone have the police and fire frequencies for Toledo, Oh. Also if you
know what kind of trunking system they are using, that would be a big help.
Any information that anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Russ

Russ,

I found a web site that has a searchable database where you can
get any frequency you want, they also show the trunked frequencies in
your area. Here is a link to them. http://www.nationalradiodata.com
Old February 10th 04, 08:02 PM
Woolridge

WTF!
you have to pay for that ****.
go away you evil scum bag.

"scan monkey" wrote in message
om...

. ..

Old February 10th 04, 11:35 PM
W4JLE

Yeah! If you want to pay $9.95 a month for data available for free all over
the net.

Can you say rip-off, I knew you could boys and girls...

How are you connected with this site?

Old February 11th 04, 03:10 AM
Jim Mac Donald

Try this site:

http://www.strongsignals.net/index.cgi

Over on the left is FAVORITE PAGES click on MESSAGE BOARDS!

Scroll to the FREQUENCY board and TRUNK board , down the bottom of the boards,
under the
message pain there is lots of information, frequency data bases and state
listings.
Jim

Old February 13th 04, 05:53 AM
Dwayne

In article , tucker@vander-
horst.net says...
Hi All,

Does anyone have the police and fire frequencies for Toledo, Oh. Also if you
know what kind of trunking system they are using, that would be a big help.
Any information that anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Russ

Trunkedradio.net has all the info you need. I have already tested there
info on Toledos trunking system and its all good.