Old March 28th 04, 10:10 PM
Jeff Seale

"Troy R." wrote in
:

Hi all,

Any suggestions on a good recording programme for scanner audio on
computer.

Thanks

I say forget the PC and get yourself a MiniDisc recorder to hook up to your
scanner. You'll be saving your hard drive that way and you'll still have
digital addressable media to record to. I suggest Sony's MZ-R37. It's
somewhat old, you might have to look for it on eBay, but it really does the
job. I use mine on both my scanner and my shortwave radio (great for
picking up station IDs in ham radio conversations).

A typical MiniDisc will hold up to 2-1/2 hours of audio.
Old March 29th 04, 08:10 AM
Ken

Look at RECALL at http://www.sagebrush.com It works great, I've been useing
it for years.

"Jeff Seale" wrote in message
. 227.77...
"Troy R." wrote in
:

Old March 29th 04, 10:10 AM
Extreme

with recall pro it records and everything except playback is really fast and
even when i slow it down it doesnt sound normal is there a fix for this ?

"Ken" wrote in message
Look at RECALL at http://www.sagebrush.com It works great, I've been

useing
it for years.

"Jeff Seale" wrote in message
. 227.77...
"Troy R." wrote in
:

Old March 30th 04, 05:02 AM
Digitalebola

Or as Dallas told me,

A voice activated note-taker with a usb interface to transfer to pc
etc.. Leave it connected all day, and only record when there's some action!

Jeff Seale wrote:
"Troy R." wrote in
: