Old July 15th 04, 12:24 AM
tomcatgbmi

Default looking for antenna installers in Flint, MI area

anybody know of a place that will remove my parents' tv antenna tower from
their house, remove the tv antenna and cable, take the tower to my place,
install my scanner antenna and cable on it in the Flint, MI area. id like to
email them preferably.

thanks
Tom
Old July 20th 04, 03:19 PM
Ryan, KC8PMX

As far as taking the tower down, check with the ham groups in the Flint
area. Who knows, maybe if ya pledge to get your ham license, they will help
ya re-install it at your new site. Go to www.arrl.org and use their search
engine to see what clubs are in the Genesee county area.

Ryan KC8PMX