Old September 26th 04, 07:29 AM
Steve Lynch

Default BC250D General Questions

I'm new to these digital scanners. Can I get some feedback about the Uniden
BC250D handheld scanner? Does it pick up marine and aircraft, & can it be
programmed with the use of software? Also, what is APCO 25 Digital
reception?

One last question, has anybody had experience with Scanners R US?

Thanks in advance for the help,

Steve L.

Old September 26th 04, 07:38 PM
Bruce Markowitz

Yes yes and yes.
I have one like new in the box for sale for $200
om...