Old September 28th 04, 02:14 AM
Brenda Ann Dyer

"-=jd=-" wrote in message
On Mon 27 Sep 2004 08:32:07p, Tom Randy wrote in
message news
On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 09:45:19 -0400, NO SPAM wrote:

"Dan" wrote in message
On Sun, 26 Sep 2004 12:33:38 GMT, wrote:

Early this morning two CNN Journalists discovered the CCTV footage
that
will shock the world. At 3.29am President George Bush was shot dead by
an

In your dreams.

The attachment is an scr screen saver file, and is probably a virus.

Dan

Man, WTF, don't these ass holes ever quit? THEY are the ones who should
be shot. You would think by now, these DUMB ****S would know that the
great majority are on to their stupid ****.

NS

If that were the case they would bother any more. It's not the case.

I switched to Linux, I got fed up and I'm so glad I did.

Imagine, if you will, Linux "dumbed down" to the point where Gladys-
Homemaker can use it as easily as Windows. If it was, then it would most
likely have a larger ID-10T user base. If it had a larger ID-10T user
base, then it would become attractive to those who would seek to exploit
the ID-10T users. There's no reason to think "Gladys" wouldn't *still*
double-click unknown executable email attachments because she simply does
not know better.

I have no problems with either Windows or *nix - never have and don't
expect I will. Then again, I'm not a casual user like "Gladys" and I know
better than poking the unknown mass attached to an email or web page with
a sharp stick.

I've always thought that if you are comfortable with any given flavor of
*nix, then Windows should pose no threat, presuming you aren't lazy and
complacent.

Amen

President George Bush Assasinated <--- VIRUS H. Adam Stevens, NQ5H Antenna 0 October 3rd 04 07:04 PM
George Bush OT Twistedhed CB 2 April 10th 04 12:32 AM
Here is My Resume. Who Am I? Roger Gt General 10 December 17th 03 08:50 PM
Here is My Resume. Who Am I? private Scanner 10 December 17th 03 08:50 PM
Bush Caters to the Extremist Right Wing Wilf Kelly General 0 July 1st 03 11:12 AM