Old October 27th 04, 07:10 PM
Volker Tonn

dx'tard wrote:

Shove it, NAZI boy!

You're a LOSER, 'tard.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
DEFINATELY!
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Old October 27th 04, 07:54 PM
Volker Tonn

asym schrieb:

Well *this* sure went downhill fast.

It's allwas the same when dx'tard runs out of arguements...

Old October 27th 04, 08:52 PM
dxAce

Old October 27th 04, 09:40 PM
dxAce

Volker Tonn wrote:

asym schrieb:

Well *this* sure went downhill fast.

It's allwas the same when dx'tard runs out of arguements...

What the heck makes you think I ran out of arguments?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old October 27th 04, 10:59 PM
Volker Tonn

dx'tard wrote:

What the heck makes you think I ran out of arguments?

You just proved it.
Learn something about Edwin's law...

Old October 28th 04, 01:56 AM
dxAce

Volker Tonn wrote:

dx'tard wrote:

What the heck makes you think I ran out of arguments?

You just proved it.
Learn something about Edwin's law...

You need to re-learn Eisenhower's law.

How many years has it been since you've had your ass kicked?

Don't make Curtis come pay you a visit.

Old October 28th 04, 02:33 AM
Al Klein

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 23:59:16 +0200, Volker Tonn
said in rec.radio.scanner:

dx'tard wrote:

What the heck makes you think I ran out of arguments?

You just proved it.
Learn something about Edwin's law...

I think you meant Godwin's Law, but that's the first thing I thought
of too.
Old October 28th 04, 02:42 AM
dxAce

said in rec.radio.scanner:

dx'tard wrote:

What the heck makes you think I ran out of arguments?

You just proved it.
Learn something about Edwin's law...

I think you meant Godwin's Law, but that's the first thing I thought
of too.

Only proving that neither of you have a clue!

See ya, I'm off to the eclipse.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old October 28th 04, 05:43 PM
Volker Tonn

Al Klein schrieb:

I think you meant Godwin's Law, but that's the first thing I thought
of too.

You're right thanks for correction.
It seems we have to proclaim a new law:
"Lare's Law": A dxAce is a 'tard is a 'Tard is a 'TARD.

Old October 29th 04, 02:19 AM
Al Klein

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 21:42:25 -0400, dxAce said in
rec.radio.scanner:

Only proving that neither of you have a clue!

See ya, I'm off to the eclipse.

I think you've already been eclipsed.