Old February 23rd 05, 12:03 AM
Me

Default Scanner Advice

What should I buy. A clearance priced Pro-95 or the new BC246T?
Any advice?

Old February 23rd 05, 12:17 AM
Bill Crocker

Me wrote:
What should I buy. A clearance priced Pro-95 or the new BC246T?
Any advice?

If you don't need digital, the PRO-95 is hard to
beat...especially at the current sale price!

Bill Crocker
Old February 23rd 05, 12:22 AM
Jim

"Me" wrote in message ...
What should I buy. A clearance priced Pro-95 or the new BC246T?
Any advice?

Go for the BC246T. It's newer technology, the Pro-95 is about two years
old. When you add in the cost of batteries, data cable, and AC adapter for
the Pro-95...The cost is about the same.

Jim

Old February 23rd 05, 12:46 PM
Jacko

I agree with the 246T suggestion - the 95 does not trnk LTR, no decoding,
and the Close Call option on the 246 is absolutely awesome. Smaller package.
The new memory allocation - how can you compare? No contest...

Advice On Buying Scanner? John Scanner 0 December 1st 04 01:47 PM
Basic trunking scanner advice Ken Bessler Scanner 1 September 26th 04 07:38 PM
Advice on buying a scanner John Scanner 0 August 25th 04 12:11 PM
need advice - purchasing a new scanner [email protected] Scanner 12 January 25th 04 07:18 PM
Need advice on Digital Scanner pa wifi Scanner 1 December 25th 03 04:44 AM