Old March 21st 05, 01:53 AM
Dan Conti

So let's get this straight...

You WON'T read the eBay/PayPal documentation the find out what the
rules are (we know that because you said you don't know what a
powerseller is, and it is impossible to find out the rules without
learning that)

But you are 100% sure that you won't ever break one.

Riiiiight.

You will be back, ****ing and moaning about another rat scumbag
dropping a dime on your newsgroup listings.

My eBay feedback is excellent, and I've sold NUMEROUS items there
without ever having a problem.

Guess I don't know the rules.

I MEANT that even though after all this debate, it is still not clear
what eBay allows as to newsgroups, or more importantly, what the
newsgroups allow, I will simply NOT EVER post another FA post on the
newsgroups again. That should make everyone very happy.

Dan
Old March 21st 05, 03:23 AM
Dan Conti

And where are the zillion messages?

Same place all the complaints to are. If you can
threaten to flood a newsgroup and then not do it, then I can
threaten to make things up and accuse you of doing them and
then not do it. Fair is fair.

OK, fair enough.

I act childish, you act childish, we all act childish.

I get it...

My messages are in response to what others post or comment on this issue.

So are mine.

I am entitled to repond, aren't I, or is this now a dictatorship?

Sure you are entitled to "repond". So am I. You "reponded" with a
threat to flood newsgroups, and I "reponded" with a threat to report
you to eBay and your ISP - and we KNOW that eBay will just boot
your sorry arse without doing any investigating or even responding
to your whinging.

You're gonna report me to eBay for FLOODING? What does eBay have to do
with THAT? Or why should they care?

Relative to eBay, I posted a total of TWO FA posts twice within a few
days. Not exactly flooding.

Complain away, my anonymopus friend. Easy to be a tough guy hiding
behind the mask...

"Anonymopus"... I like my new name!

Well, it's not very original, Apparently all the newsgroup tough guys
use it.

Are you SURE that I am not big enough to beat the crap out of you?
You had better think about that before inviting anonymous people
to meet you in person and settle things with fists...

I deal with anonymous people that wanna beat the crap outta be in my
job. Some times they succeed, often they do not.

No big deal.

Dan

Old March 22nd 05, 03:37 AM
ronald

snip

Or you can open your eyes, hearts and minds to the logical understanding

that we
must stop this greedy murdering capitalism as quickly as we possibly can.

We
must stop these three top sins of the universe from happening over and

over
every second of every day. Or we will very soon pay the ultimate price for

our
greed and silence, our own extinction.

You don't understand evolution at all.
I don't mean evolution of man or any other animal or other life form.
I mean evolution of planet earth.
When you can prove that "this greedy murdering capitalism" of the US of A
caused the extinction of the dinosaurs, I will consider the rest of the crap
you spew.

ron