Old March 23rd 05, 01:18 AM

Default Cell phone Jammer for sale

I have a nearly new cell phone jammer for sale - range is
approximately 30 metres in radius. Model MONIX MGB-1S cellular Jammer.

Used only one week ( and then the tenant was gone! - hint great for
getting rid of loser tenants who depend on their cell phones for
calls).

Includes unit, plus 2 attennas, and a power cable and transformer for
North American Standard power.

Asking price $395 plus shipping.

Please email me at donestuardo (AT Sign) yahoo.com or call me on my
cell at (416) 458-0012 and I will be happy to go over details with you.

Thanks,

Stew

Old March 23rd 05, 05:25 PM
DxxxxxBxx

I assume the tenant is a loser for some other reason and just happens
to use his cell phone. This was a good way to get him out of there.
These things have all kinds of practical uses, but, nonetheless, here
in the US are illegal and I assume so in Canada as well. The wireless
phone companies are going to insure that nothing is done legally to
interrupt service to their golden egg. While these may sound like a
cure to rude cell phone users, they only work on the symptoms. There
will always be selfish, rude, obnoxious people...cell phones just make
it easier to identify some of them. It is beyond comprehension how
someone can have a normal conversation and then, just because their
phone rings, they raise their voice like they are yelling at a
basketball game.

Once someone is denied 911 or other emergency services by these rogue
cell phone jammers, there will be a big law suit and a national P.R.
campaign against the things.

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 08:18:31 -0500, Greasy Rider© @invalid.com wrote:

On 22 Mar 2005 17:18:04 -0800, postulated :

Used only one week ( and then the tenant was gone! - hint great for
getting rid of loser tenants who depend on their cell phones for
calls).

Whoa! What makes a tenant a "loser" for using his cell phone? More and
more people are disconnecting from land lines and going totally
cellular. What would make them "losers" ?

Spammers, please send email to:

and get your SMTP server blacklisted!
Old March 23rd 05, 05:49 PM
Greasy Rider© @invalid.com

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 17:25:17 GMT, DxxxxxBxx
postulated :

Spammers, please send email to:

and get your SMTP server blacklisted!

Does that actually work?

Old March 24th 05, 07:44 PM
pirate radio

400$ you can by a good export cb .lol

Old March 24th 05, 09:30 PM

hint great for getting rid of loser tenants who depend on their cell
phones for
calls).

.... call me on my cell....

Old March 25th 05, 05:19 AM
DxxxxxBxx

SMTP servers that subscribe to their (dsbl.org's) service won't
receive email from an SMTP server that has been blacklisted there.
That happened to me once. "sbc.yahoo.com" is my ISP's SMTP server and
one of their servers got blacklisted somehow. I don't know what yahoo
had to do to get unlisted, but I complained and it began working in a
few days.