Old July 2nd 05, 09:18 AM
Conan Ford

"Rufus Leaking" wrote in news:1120075253.266656.321520
@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

(-PLEASE- No lectures or legal opinions needed or desired)

one given. If I lived in BCMN, I'd be pretty ****ed off that a
councilwoman was wasting her citie's resources, i.e. their e-mail and
internet accounts to be posting all the crap I saw you've been posting
all over usenet with one google search. Jesse was a goofball when he
was mayor there, but even he didn't go blowhard at the city's expense
like you've done...

I doubt that the councillers post through Comcast from their work
computers, the return address is probably forged.
Old July 2nd 05, 04:08 PM
sideshowhaas

People, this is probably a forged post.

Pretty obvious (I hope) if you look at "her" previous posts.

Old July 7th 05, 07:41 PM

Me wrote:
Hey Babe, If you can con enough people to get yourself elected to
a Council, you certainly should be able to use Google to find out what
your asking.....Secondly, If you had a CLUE about the technology that
you are asking about, you would know that these devices are not FCC
Type
Accepted for use, or sale inside the US..... thirdly if you had Brain1
in'your whole head, you would know that every National Guard Signal
Corp
Unit has some on the shelf ready to use should the Civil Authority,
require that service. We all hope that you are just a LAMER..... but
if you really are on the "for real", please "Get a Life" and "Go Away"
real soon......

Me who thinks maybe you are a Moorroooon (bugs bunny
definition)
I doubt if local NG units will need to "jam" cell phones.
In London they civil authroities just had them turned off.
I suspect that the same would happen here(USA).

They turned them off to prevent cell phones from being
use as "command detonators". Given the bombs in
Madrid were set off with cell phones, it was liekly a wise
choice.

Terry